Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 579 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official anime show thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 pm 

Banned
Banned

Hey guys

I like to hangout myself with the animated series of my favourite animation of "POKEMON"

here you can Watch Sanctuary Online free

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm 

User
User

lol...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm 

Banned
Banned

I don't watch too many anime show but shows which i had watch are best for me:
-Family Guy (King Of Comedy)
-Simpson (Longest running show from 80's)
-Popeye
-Swat Cats
-Naruto
-Dexter's Laboratory
-Johnny Bravo :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 am 

User
User

i just watched is this a zombie? aka Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? i did enjoy the cross dressing i must say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:00 pm 

User
User

Anime is my super hero. i like all show ans track .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm 

Any good shows out lately?
I feel like I've watched all the greats (That I'm into, I know I haven't watched quite all of them.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 pm 

Retired Staff Gold
Retired Staff Gold

Started watching this show called X'amd. Seems pretty promising. Pretty high quality in story/animation thus far.

Here is some review I found online.

Quote:
This is, no doubt, the best anime series of 2008.

Contrary to what one may think from the images promoting this series; Xam'd is NOT a story about fighting robots, it is not a story about mystical monsters, it is not an adolescence becoming a man story, and it is not a romance story. Xam'd is a WAR EPIC with all those as icing on top.

Xam'd also is NOT an action series. Being about war, there are battles and fights. But there are maybe around ten in the whole series (all of which are animated beautifully).

Xam'd does the soul good showing the multiple perspectives of a war. The religious fanatics fighting for what they believe in, the opposing government state fighting to protect their nation against religious terrorism, and the town-states in between. Segregation and discrimination, rejection, trauma, sorrow, confusion, misunderstandings, religious and mystical mystery and unknown are all themes explored in Xam'd. Mystical events toss the viewer around and make them question which party to root for, throughout the experience.

The series focuses on many different characters with different views, but all of whom believe what they are doing is right. Very rarely does a movie or series do this successfully. Xam'd does, and that's commendable.

Moving on to the animation, there is nothing left to be desired in this department. A good way to describe the whole series is CONSISTENTLY GOOD. Unlike other modern shows where there are bouts of poor animation sprinkled with good animation, Xam'd never falters.

Why is this series so underrated and unheard of? Poor choice on distribution. The series was released internationally, but only on the PSN(Playstation3Network)! Not even in Japan was this series shown on TV! The show must be bought, I believe, for three or four dollars an episode, and is automatically deleted after 24 hours of download. Very unfortunate for such an amazing series. There is no doubt, a cult following... yet it is sad to think such an amazing series will be under looked simply because of poor distribution choices. If you get a chance to pick this series up, do so

Worth checking out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 am 

User
User

upcoming anigays ( right click view image to see full res )
http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/upl ... 1aAcUb.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 am 

Started watching this show called X'amd. Seems pretty promising. Pretty high quality in story/animation thus far.

Quote:

Contrary to what one may think from the images promoting this series; Xam'd is NOT a story about fighting robots, it is not a story about mystical monsters, it is not an adolescence becoming a man story, and it is not a romance story. Xam'd is a WAR EPIC with all those as icing on top.

Xam'd also is NOT an action series. Being about war, there are battles and fights. But there are maybe around ten in the whole series (all of which are animated beautifully).

Xam'd does the soul good showing the multiple perspectives of a war. The religious fanatics fighting for what they believe in, the opposing government state fighting to protect their nation against religious terrorism, and the town-states in between. Segregation and discrimination, rejection, trauma, sorrow, confusion, misunderstandings, religious and mystical mystery and unknown are all themes explored in Xam'd. Mystical events toss the viewer around and make them question which party to root for, throughout the experience.

The series focuses on many different characters with different views, but all of whom believe what they are doing is right. Very rarely does a movie or series do this successfully. Xam'd does, and that's commendable.

Moving on to the animation, there is nothing left to be desired in this department. A good way to describe the whole series is CONSISTENTLY GOOD. Unlike other modern shows where there are bouts of poor animation sprinkled with good animation, Xam'd never falters.

Why is this series so underrated and unheard of? Poor choice on distribution. The series was released internationally, but only on the PSN(Playstation3Network)! Not even in Japan was this series shown on TV! The show must be bought, I believe, for three or four dollars an episode, and is automatically deleted after 24 hours of download. Very unfortunate for such an amazing series. There is no doubt, a cult following... yet it is sad to think such an amazing series will be under looked simply because of poor distribution choices. If you get a chance to pick this series up, do so

Worth checking out.

I'm into episode 3 and haven't been disappointed. I like the pacing, the animation is great, and even though the english version has kind of poor voice acting it's still engaging. Definitely worth a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm 

Retired Staff Gold
Retired Staff Gold

Quote:

Worth checking out.

I'm into episode 3 and haven't been disappointed. I like the pacing, the animation is great, and even though the english version has kind of poor voice acting it's still engaging. Definitely worth a shot.

Its subbed on hulu plus :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 am 

Retired Staff
Retired Staff

upcoming anigays ( right click view image to see full res )
http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/upl ... 1aAcUb.jpg

fixed that shit for ya nig

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:25 pm 

Retired Staff Gold
Retired Staff Gold

I don't know if I just don't like anime as much as I used to, but I can't watch a show right now to save my life.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:14 am 

Finished Xam'd. It was alright, I thought the ending was rushed and very typical. Actually reminded me quite a bit of Eureka 7, even in the wardrobe change and then needlessly prolonged final... epitaph.
I like Japanese story telling when it's mysterious and has things going on without any explanation until later. But having them all end the same is really making me grow bored with the genre.

I'm about to try Eureka 7 AO. I skipped through the first episode to get a feel for it and it was somewhat interesting, I hope it's not a complete disappointment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm 

Retired Staff Gold
Retired Staff Gold

Well, If anyone hasnt watched Sword Art online, I would highly suggest it. The first 13 episodes are pure gold. I mean I would put the first 13 in my top 5 anime ever, it is that well done, but what is happening now in the story is like complete taboo and is absolutely horrid, but for some reason I still want to see how it pans out. Basically this a new virtual reality video game comes out and no one can log out, if they die in the game they die in real life. It sounds very very suspect, but it is very very worth it. I'm legitimately scared they may have ruined the series, but I still think everyone should watch the first 13 or 14 episodes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:29 am 

Sounds like .hack

Does it have a manically depressed main character trying to find himself in increasingly monologued scenes?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 579 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next