Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sandboxie question
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 pm 

User
User

I used to know how to do this and I searched all 3 Sandboxie posts on Edge and couldn't find it.

How do I make my 4x D2's automatically open to Sandboxie AND the right Sandbox Profile.

Example

D2-2 Opens with default box
D2-3 Opens with D2-3 Box
D2-4 opens with D2-4 Box

I found how you open 1 shortcut with sandboxie which is the default box by using:

"C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w

As the shortcut target. I'm not 100% sure but isn't there also a way to have your specific Sandboxie Box load with your third and fourth boxes as well?

Also

You can't Open Serby's and Navigate to a new D2 folder. You will get an erorr. You can only mod the folder it first gives you. To use Serby's with Sandboxie you gotta Copy your first folder. Then Modify the ORINGINAL in the Path that Serby's gives you. If you try to navigate to your new folder you will get a error every time. So basically u gotta do it folder by folder.

Copy the original / Mod the original (your new folder will now have ur first cdkey and the original folder will always have the most recent key you entered.
Make new folder / Mod the Original
Make new folder / Mod the Original

None of the Sandboxie guides mentioned this and I always thought Sandboxie was incompatible with Windows 10 but it's not you just gotta install it this way.

Post subject: Re: Sandboxie question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 am 

User
User