Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: june 7th bans
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:56 pm 

User
User

Stop rotating CD Keys, when you switch IP also switch the account, that's how you can bot 24/7.

They flag an account and every CD-Key associated with it and then the infection flagging/banning starts.

The flagged CD-Keys also flag supposed clean keys. Then they check the login history(they are able to do that now) of those keys and mass ban.

As I said earlier you need to change the scripts to be more human like. There are far too many actions that are exploiting checks which are only in the client.

They added a check to see if the object is opened and only then you can send 0x13 to the Tile.

To fix that you need either add a doorcheck to the core/script eg you check the room for the textfile of certain objects and interact with them first or you change the scripts to use sendclick.

Also you can be certain that Blizzard is not as stupid as GGG and they can pinpoint who is who to deny an appeal.

It's not smart to post "about PKers banned" here and also on Blizzard forums which uses the nick of your YT account.

If you really want to appeal a ban based on flagged keys just claim that your keys come from D2mule and you don't understand why your accounts got banned as well or claim you bought that account from somebody else. This will not restore your account but might result in cd-key flags being removed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:37 am 

User
User

Stop rotating CD Keys, when you switch IP also switch the account, that's how you can bot 24/7.

They flag an account and every CD-Key associated with it and then the infection flagging/banning starts.

The flagged CD-Keys also flag supposed clean keys. Then they check the login history(they are able to do that now) of those keys and mass ban.

As I said earlier you need to change the scripts to be more human like. There are far too many actions that are exploiting checks which are only in the client.

They added a check to see if the object is opened and only then you can send 0x13 to the Tile.

To fix that you need either add a doorcheck to the core/script eg you check the room for the textfile of certain objects and interact with them first or you change the scripts to use sendclick.

Also you can be certain that Blizzard is not as stupid as GGG and they can pinpoint who is who to deny an appeal.

It's not smart to post "about PKers banned" here and also on Blizzard forums which uses the nick of your YT account.

If you really want to appeal a ban based on flagged keys just claim that your keys come from D2mule and you don't understand why your accounts got banned as well or claim you bought that account from somebody else. This will not restore your account but might result in cd-key flags being removed.

strange but just got clean cdkeys - again
not been botting since the bans began when they started locking accounts for using vpns
that is very true about "pkers banned" but my channel gets few views its almost like it does not exist / still thats a good idea ill just avoid bliz forums like someone who has aids.

i have different accounts on different ip / cdkey / different email registrations. I have always made sure and not allow them to cross with the accounts on my ip/cdkey/ registration ect. But those legit accounts that have had zero bots run on them or even use in game chat are also banned. At this point i am not sure how blizzard is targeting accounts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 am 

User
User

You should avoid all accounts that have been connected to the flagged keys like they have HIV. Sacrifice a flagged key to transfer the itemes on clean accounts with a different IP.
There is no salvation for those accounts.

I don't know when the maintenance BEFORE June was but at that point Blizzard is creating logs. Prior to that the Supporters on their forum said: "We can't tell who accessed your account/is using your CD-Key we don't keep logs" Now they can tell which key is eg used on US East and Europe as well.

Even you are not botting now or use them now. Blizzard has logs prior to June.

Another Option is that you use proxies which got hammered recently.
After the VPN Jailing morons used flagged keys on different proxies and guess what. Those got flagged over time as well.

The guys they don't catch to far are those using Clientless bots on Virtual Servers, they'd need to check the charactername generation by hand because all those bots are a combination of 2 randomly generated word.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 am 

User
User

i use d2bs Kolbot just for a loader can i get ban for that ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 am 

User
User

nah, impossible

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm 

User
User

im still using the version hack .... LOL

they got all the keys that were spread around some of the legit ones I have work and I only run 1 on each toon
they get down a lot after running 5m games for hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 pm 

User
User

never mind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 pm 

User
User

not sure where I stand now - they FINALLY caught up with me and banned a LOT of my accounts lol

strange thing is, I bot on ALL accounts via verhacked d2bs (too lazy to update to 1.14d d2bs)

yet, I still have around 1/3rd of my accounts / keys still active.

will re-post if they get the rest ;)

maybe time to call it a day on d2 now :P getting sooo hard to cheat nowadays lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:15 am 

User
User

not sure where I stand now - they FINALLY caught up with me and banned a LOT of my accounts lol

strange thing is, I bot on ALL accounts via verhacked d2bs (too lazy to update to 1.14d d2bs)

yet, I still have around 1/3rd of my accounts / keys still active.

will re-post if they get the rest ;)

maybe time to call it a day on d2 now :P getting sooo hard to cheat nowadays lol

If you guys read posts from users you would understand why you're getting banned.
Vampirewolve has posted several times on how to prevent being banned..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 am 

User
User

ty yes i can read

i followed all the steps but forgot about saying jsp in game, as most people are getting banned via that method even if ip/ cdkeys / account are 100% clean. You do not get this far by being careless by not following standard rules, only when a new wild card is thrown in you might get banned a few times. Simply adjust and readjust until safe..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 pm 

User
User

I had all my accounts banned and 3 out of 4 keys banned, I know that park of the reason was because they patched ancient tunnels so that the bot just doesn't go through the door after I checked on the etal website they fixed it so that the bot actually opened the door. I ran my bot for a while and seems to have been ok since that ban wave but now if there is a server down for some reason I wait for a while and check out the bots web site to see if anything was secretly patched

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:52 am 

User
User

I had all my accounts banned and 3 out of 4 keys banned, I know that park of the reason was because they patched ancient tunnels so that the bot just doesn't go through the door after I checked on the etal website they fixed it so that the bot actually opened the door. I ran my bot for a while and seems to have been ok since that ban wave but now if there is a server down for some reason I wait for a while and check out the bots web site to see if anything was secretly patched

good thinking mate, better warn the others how you're beating the system! these guys weren't so lucky! https://twitter.com/d2salt/status/900363809486888962

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:43 am 

User
User

RÀPED IDIOT