Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Discussion of possible dupe exploits left in d2
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:32 pm 

User
User

Hi all, havent been here in a /while/, wanted to post this in D2 Exploits but was not allowed to post there...
I wanted to have an "open source" discussion about possible remaining dupe exploits in d2.

Back in 1.10 there was a "matrix" style dupe where the sorceress would use telekenesis to do the age old "bug the item to the ground" trick, and it would simultaneously bug the item to cursor and ground.

Someone put two and two together and realized the recently patched matrix dupe could be "remixed" to work in this manner.

I spoke with a guy via AIM, who was one of, if not, the main Diabloworld/Morgalis' exploit veterans... I can remember his name, General Thrall perhaps?... doesnt really matter i belived him at the time to be a very reputable source of hacking info, just cant recall which modules ore methods he had behind his name...

Anyhow, he said that this telekenesis dupe method, in its current form would be patched but that 2-3 variations of this same dupe were possible, without explaining anything further...

Also, I still feel like the tech warrior fake items dupe method might be a potential dupe to make a variant on and re-use it...

Lastly, i also think Gayak's dupeswap method might also potentially be able to make a variation on that same dupe, by doing some different tasks...

Wanting to know if there's any interest in searching these out, or if any had thought about these old methods perhaps being used to make a variation upon old methods...

The most recent cat/dog dupe or whatever they were called utilizing the type conversion deal were very complicated from a technical perspective and really wow'ed me, and since i read the thread here about them i have been wanting to research these bits of info and possible ideas i've had to maybe help come up with one final dupe method just so i can have the satisfaction of knowing i finally offered something back to the community, and also helped come up with one...

Anyways sorry for the long post... hope some of this might be helpful to any other players who are out there still actively looking for dupe methods.

Post subject: Re: Discussion of possible dupe exploits left in d2
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:56 pm 

User
User

I think the time to release things is over... Go find something and post it here, it will be fixed within a week. Don't bother feeding Blizzard, they will just fix things and make this game worse because they don't add new content. I recommend to not talk about these things in public. Rather get some friends you can trust and talk about it. Or just do it yourself and keep it for you :p