Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:36 pm
|Game Hacking forum rules and guidelines.
First of all, this is a partial list
. For the rest of EoN's rules, please read the General EoN Rules
Game Hacking Rules
If you do not follow these rules, your post/thread may be deleted/locked/edited.
Rules specific to Diablo IIIf you post in the wrong forum, you may have your post/thread moved.
- If you post source code, a hack, or an exploit, make sure you give proper credit where it is due.
- Before creating a new thread, make sure there isn't one with the same topic already up.
- Do not ask for hacks. Unless otherwise specified, hackers do not need your help to know what to program.
- Don't post "I don't understand what you want" kind of comments unless you have some programming experience. Programmers/hackers will use terms that people who don't program will not understand. It's ok to ask questions, but if you are going to ask a dumb question ask it nicely.
- * No asking for hacks for compensation(this includes money) or vice versa, no asking for compensation for hacks. We aren't financiers, we won't guarantee transactions, and therefore, if you want to do so, you do it without our blessing or help.
- * Hacks or exploits that prevent companies from collecting money are not allowed. Do not create, ask how to create, or ask for these hacks/exploits. Examples of these types of hacks/exploits are: a no cdkey crack, an exploit to avoid paying for a Pay To Play game, and a hack to avoid paying for a web based game. If a game company sells status in their game (such as items, experience, rank, etc), hacking for those types of game status is not allowed. Posting cracked version of hacks that other hackers sell is perfectly fine.
GuidelinesThese are guidelines, not rules.
- This is a Diablo II forum, if you want to post about hacks for another game, use the Misc Games Hacking forum.]
- This section is not for requests or help and support for hacks. This section is for discussing and developing hacks, utilities, glitches and exploits. Anything else is for Support and General Discussion. If you are looking for a verified program, please look in Bots & Programs.*
- If you want to post the program you found/stole/borrowed/wrote don't post it here. This forum is for the discussion of new techniques or the creation of new hacks. Either put it in D2 Bots and Programs Support and pm a mod with a link or just pm a mod with the pertinent info. We will make sure it goes where it belongs.*
- It is recommended you have some programming experience before posting in these forums. Hacking almost always requires at least some programming skills.
- Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Posting hacks that are only useful for harming players is not recommended.
- * Be sure and do some research before making a post. The one thing that annoys hackers more than anything is a generic "I don't understand this" post, where the poster says something to the effect of "how do I do this?" It's a waste of our time to explain to you how something works when there's plenty of good guides in various places. Do some research and then ask a specific question. Ninety-nine times out of 100, a specific question will get a very good answer.
These rules may be changed at any time. If you see a new post in this thread (
), make sure to read since it means the rules have been updated.
Last edited by LordTerror on Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.