Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: has there been any D2bs updates?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 pm 

User
User

has there been any update to D2bs (as ran by ANY program d2bot#, OOG whatever) that will enable 114D use again? or is it still completely detectable and bannable?

It seems since the last Minipatch that got rid of Verhack that the forums here have died, for both NT And BS

~ Note ~

For the record I have preferred D2BS since back when it ran the "OOG.exe" and had the char configuration created on an Overlay in D2 (Which i thought was Awesome.) i felt that it had the best designed scripts for NON HDIN builds, and non teleporting builds. (Ran my 110k plaguer chaos's back in 113c with it LoL)

That is why I am so hoping that the awesome world of modders and programmers for D2 can get BS going again; i would help purely out of love for the program... but i don't understand Hexadecimal or whatever those codes are (0x40? Ex48?)

Regardless my best wishes to the D2BS Team regardless of official or unofficial. ~ Thank you for the years of awesome botting and I hope you all can get it going again

Post subject: Re: has there been any D2bs updates?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:15 am 

User
User

It was always detectable.

What you get for public is either a Tyler Erdie keylogger or a buggy version.

Are the updates to make the core currently undetected without bugs? Sure thing but private.

Even if you fix the core the kolbot libraries abuse so many flaws Blizzard is fixing over time and you get detected by serverside detection.

Will there be a public (temp fix)? Very unlikely.

The issues start with the OOG controller. While you can obtain the code through reflector/ILSPY you better rewrite the forms yourself to make it compatible with kolbot.

Then you need you need to write a lot of code to prevent detections resulting from the OOG controller.

Then you need to adjust the core.

Then you need to adjust the scripts.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 am 

User Gold
User Gold

It was always detectable.

What you get for public is either a Tyler Erdie keylogger or a buggy version.

Are the updates to make the core currently undetected without bugs? Sure thing but private.

Even if you fix the core the kolbot libraries abuse so many flaws Blizzard is fixing over time and you get detected by serverside detection.

Will there be a public (temp fix)? Very unlikely.

The issues start with the OOG controller. While you can obtain the code through reflector/ILSPY you better rewrite the forms yourself to make it compatible with kolbot.

Then you need you need to write a lot of code to prevent detections resulting from the OOG controller.

Then you need to adjust the core.

Then you need to adjust the scripts.

It's cute you are still dropping my name like you know me.
Past is the past. You should get over it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:48 am 

User
User

Literally nothing has changed for 13 years.

You are still begging for functional code.

You still go into private discussions to hide the fact you know nothing and beg for functional code.

You still try to offer 100$ to get code.

You never do what you have been told to do, you believe there is a shortcut so you can do everything in 1 week and that shortcut is begging.

And you already hinted among your followers that you are behind shit like viewtopic.php?f=166&t=545331

During 1.13d there were around 5 of you morons stealing each others accounts+keys now only you are left.

And when you being a moron gets exposed (eg. your bad memory on 0x4F and 0x49) you go to Tom and cry "Vw is mean to me"

Your insolence to keep spamming my inbox and missing willingness to do what you have been told to is the reason you deserve that treatment.

Or should I join IRC/Discord and troll you into oblivion?

Quote:
<Tye77920> ok seriously
<Tye77920> im get annoyed
<Tye77920> i am busy dude
<Tye77920> i dont have time for your spam

Seems to be working and that's not even a fraction how much you annoy me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:42 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Literally nothing has changed for 13 years.

You are still begging for functional code.

You still go into private discussions to hide the fact you know nothing and beg for functional code.

You still try to offer 100$ to get code.

You never do what you have been told to do, you believe there is a shortcut so you can do everything in 1 week and that shortcut is begging.

And you already hinted among your followers that you are behind shit like viewtopic.php?f=166&t=545331

During 1.13d there were around 5 of you morons stealing each others accounts+keys now only you are left. As far as the link you posted I have no interest in stealing or logging anyone.

And when you being a moron gets exposed (eg. your bad memory on 0x4F and 0x49) you go to Tom and cry "Vw is mean to me"

Your insolence to keep spamming my inbox and missing willingness to do what you have been told to is the reason you deserve that treatment.

Or should I join IRC/Discord and troll you into oblivion?

Quote:
<Tye77920> ok seriously
<Tye77920> im get annoyed
<Tye77920> i am busy dude
<Tye77920> i dont have time for your spam

Seems to be working and that's not even a fraction how much you annoy me.

You could try being nice. Do you know how to be nice? - link i have no idea about... Nothing to do with me.. I'm here to help... or try to.
You constantly put me down and feel the need to say I haven't learned anything. I'm not begging you for anything vamp. Begging is back in 1.11b and 1.12a when I didn't know how to update a function pointer. But ya.... Keep hating me for no reason... Keep dropping my name like you know who I am etc... I'm not spamming your inbox either.. I can't even PM right now cause the BH forum is dead / broken which i've already let Cthulhon know about and he ran some queries to find out the source. I've asked you to be civil and have some conversations with me like we use to when you were on IRC as JW. The problem is you dwell on the past and you think you know everything about me now. Call it begging all you want... but i don't know the knowledge you do with d2 and packets and i don't have dupes like you do... etc. I do not know everything you do. But what I do know is that i'm going to keep learning and reading and maybe one day you will be less of a jerk to me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:51 pm 

User
User

You could stop begging left and right and do what you have been told to.
Sure it's just some follower posting the BS on every site.

Of course you haven't learned anything.

Not begging? Last week a couple of PMs had the was like "Subject: Assistance. Subject: I have wait in line while botting I dunno how to deal with it, please help with stagec.dll"
You begged every single patch the 1.14 threads are still there. Your begging efforts were like "mousepad taught me how to update pointers" when everybody knows mousepad gave pointers away for free so even morons like njaguar could update his stolen work.

I told you exactly what gets detected but instead of reading how for example manual mapping/manual mapping from Kernelmode works you want functional code. Zero understanding what the functions, the parameters and their structure do.

And even when you google and copy paste without understanding(see muteds tasks ~10 days ago) you have zero clue how to implement it. Come on can you be more blantant? Copypasting 2.5k lines of code first claming you wrote it yourself and then claiming you decompiled a .dll .

When I was JW on IRC I was only enjoying leecher tears with 1.14 and made you annoy your best friend between 2006-2008 and posted some resources to learn(when you only pretended to be learning "Hmm interesting")
When StageDetection went live I was only enjoying an incoming banwave.

You seem so forget you write PMs like "I'll give you 100$ if you update pointers for me" "Hey Pointer/Hook X is crashing why crash"
I literally tell somebody what mistake he made so he gets manualmap working with 1.14b and guess what, 2 days later your maphack is working and you spam me "I learned, I understood help me with X"

So what are your efforts learning? Beg rotation? Contentwise it's still the same shit as 13 years ago. And I already said you managed to be more annoying than Vuno and that's an accomplishment.

Damn I hope Muted trolls you in oblivion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 pm 

User Gold
User Gold

You could stop begging left and right and do what you have been told to.
Sure it's just some follower posting the BS on every site.

Of course you haven't learned anything.

Not begging? Last week a couple of PMs had the was like "Subject: Assistance. Subject: I have wait in line while botting I dunno how to deal with it, please help with stagec.dll"
You begged every single patch the 1.14 threads are still there. Your begging efforts were like "mousepad taught me how to update pointers" when everybody knows mousepad gave pointers away for free so even morons like njaguar could update his stolen work.

I told you exactly what gets detected but instead of reading how for example manual mapping/manual mapping from Kernelmode works you want functional code. Zero understanding what the functions, the parameters and their structure do.

And even when you google and copy paste without understanding(see muteds tasks ~10 days ago) you have zero clue how to implement it. Come on can you be more blantant? Copypasting 2.5k lines of code first claming you wrote it yourself and then claiming you decompiled a .dll .

When I was JW on IRC I was only enjoying leecher tears with 1.14 and made you annoy your best friend between 2006-2008 and posted some resources to learn(when you only pretended to be learning "Hmm interesting")
When StageDetection went live I was only enjoying an incoming banwave.

You seem so forget you write PMs like "I'll give you 100$ if you update pointers for me" "Hey Pointer/Hook X is crashing why crash"
I literally tell somebody what mistake he made so he gets manualmap working with 1.14b and guess what, 2 days later your maphack is working and you spam me "I learned, I understood help me with X"

So what are your efforts learning? Beg rotation? Contentwise it's still the same shit as 13 years ago. And I already said you managed to be more annoying than Vuno and that's an accomplishment.

Damn I hope Muted trolls you in oblivion.

Vamp i'm not begging asking a question is not begging. In the past i've offered you money to teach me stuff. But i've done what you've recommended.
Other than fuck off and kill yourself you could be more of a team player here. Get off your high horse ...I've PM'd you so what... you going to cry because I was asking a question about information you know the answer to? I never knew that helping d2bs was such a hard task for you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]