I am sure you all realized that d2bs is getting a lot of attention, because it is one of the few easily-attainable working bots currently in 1.13d, thus there are lots of people flocking to it, and do not know how to configure it.
I am one of those immigrants, but I managed to get it working, It isn't that hard, I promise. So I am making a little tutorial for all others who wish to bot again!
New download guide:
THESE ARE ALL THE BASE FILES YOUR PC NEEDS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO RUN THE BOT!!!! ALL MUST BE DOWNLOADED!.Net framework 2.0.Net framework 3.5Microsoft C++ redistributable
(.dll files that may be necessary based on your PC. Installation guide included in zips based on your OS. Most commonly they are placed in system32 folder.)Msvcp100.dllMsvcr100.dll
If you don't trust it, just google the dll filename, and you can find infos on what it actually does. Nothing malicious.Do not proceed until you have downloaded & installed all of the above!
Full download: Compliment's of Bonertr0n D2BS 1.4.1
edit by bobite update link
The in-game hud also seems to work properly in this version. (d2multi link listed below)
All I had to do to get this working was extract it, then allow oog.exe to auto-update.
Configuring oog.exe guide:
Then you can use the in-game hud to set up your configuration after logging in.
edit by bobite
removed d2multi stuff no need to download it conflicts with d2bs.
Video guides:Initial setupMulti-bot setupLeechbot setup
I in no way made ANY of this code, I am just a computer savvy dude who managed to get something working and I posted what I did. If yours doesn't working, you skipped a step, or you configured it incorrectly. Simple as that. Re-do it over again, and be more careful with configuring.You should NOT:
1. Post here about script-related issues. I CAN NOT HELP YOU.
2. Post here about errors getting it running. Everything you need is here, you fucked something up. I have no obligation to help you even if I could.
3. Post here about multi-botting issues (d2multi). I do not use d2multi, and I have no idea how to set it up. All information about that should be posted in the d2multi thread (linked above). If you have a question, post it there. I CAN NOT HELP YOU.
4. Post here about problems with leeching/leading. I do not do that and I CAN NOT HELP YOU.
5. Post here about problems with your Pickit, that in NO WAY
is relevant to the initial set-up of this bot which is the only thing this thread discusses. There are TONS of guide on how to configure pickit all over the internet. If you are too lazy or incompetent to configure your pickit how you want it, you deserve to have a shitty one.