Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for classic team cs scripts with low level glitchers
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:32 pm 

User
User

I've attempted to make my own low level glitchers but I do not have the knowledge to script it. I was wondering if anyone had a full classic cs script with glitchers that they could upload? Thanks for the help.

Post subject: Re: looking for classic team cs scripts with low level glitc
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:43 pm 

User
User

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=492012

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=496458

I use the top 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm 

User
User

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=492012

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=496458

I use the top 1

I've seen those but sadly they do not have a low level glitcher script in them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm 

User
User

Low level glitcher?

Thought you had to be 25 to lvl in cs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:56 pm 

User
User

Low level glitcher?

Thought you had to be 25 to lvl in cs

The point of a low level glitcher is to stay the lowest level possible. Lower the level means more exp for the main character that you're trying to level. Therefore they need to suicide every game before getting diablo exp to stay low level.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:10 pm 

User
User

I don't see any safe scripts right now best thing i can think of is kolbots regular script... taxi is just too hot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am 

User
User

I use this script along with the taxi script and she dont fight or move,

I have bo barb go in tps and leap nonstop which helps alot. as long as you have a bunch of chars in with it should be good..

function ClassicLeech() {
   var bossid, boss, i,
      oldCommand = "",
      command = "",

fectMsg = "fect", // Message for Infector seal.
      seisMsg = "Seis", // Message for Seis seal.
      vizMsg = "Viz", // Message for Vizer seal.
      diaMsg = "Dia", // Message for Diablo.
      waypointShouts = false, // Set to true to get WP BO. Else get buffs in taxi tp.      
      killDiablo = true, // Come in for Diablo?
      taxiSorc = "TheSora"; // Name of taxi sorc.

function ChatEvent(name, msg) {
      var i,
         match = ["seis", "fect", "viz", "dia"];

if (msg) {
         for (i = 0; i < match.length; i += 1) {
            if (msg.match(match[i])) {

break;
            }
         }
      }
      command = msg;      
   }

this.leechSeal = function () {
      for (i = 0; i < 350; i += 1) {
         if (getUnit(1, bossid)) {
            break;
         }
         delay(100);
      }   

for(var i = 0 ; i < 15 ; i++) {
            boss = getUnit(1, bossid);
            if (boss && boss.hp > 0 && boss.mode != 0  && boss.mode != 12) {
                delay(300);
            //say("!" + boss.name + " hp: " + boss.hp / 128 * 100);
            } else {
            bossid = "";
                break;
            }

delay(1000);
        }

};   

addEventListener("chatmsg", ChatEvent);   

if (me.area === 103) {
      Pather.moveTo(me.x + rand(-5, 5), me.y + rand(-5, 5));
   }   

Town.goToTown(4);
   Town.doChores();

if (waypointShouts) {
      if (!Pather.useWaypoint(107, true)) {
         throw new Error ("Failed to move to river of flame");
      }   

Pather.moveTo(me.x + 6, me.y + 6);
      Precast.doPrecast(true);

while (!me.getState(32)) {
         for (var i = 0; i < 9; i = i + 1) { // Wait for bo
            delay(2000);

if (me.getState(32)) {
               break;
            }

}
         if (!me.getState(32)) { // Missed Bo
            showConsole();
            print("ÿc1Didn't get BO.");      
            quit();
         }
      }

Pather.useWaypoint(103);
   }   

Town.move("portalspot");
   Precast.doPrecast(false);

MainLoop:
   while (true) {
         if (command !== oldCommand) {
            oldCommand = command;

if (command.indexOf(fectMsg) > -1) {
               if (!me.inTown && !Pather.usePortal(103, null)) {
                  Town.goToTown();
               }

Pather.usePortal(108, taxiSorc);

bossid = getLocaleString(2853);

this.leechSeal();

Pickit.pickItems();   

Town.goToTown();
               }   
            } else if (command.indexOf(vizMsg) > -1) {
                  Town.goToTown();
               }

bossid = getLocaleString(2851);               

this.leechSeal();

Pickit.pickItems();   

Town.goToTown();
               }   
            } else if (command.indexOf(seisMsg) > -1) {
                  Town.goToTown();
               }

bossid = getLocaleString(2852);               

this.leechSeal();

Pickit.pickItems();   

Town.goToTown();
               }   
               if (!killDiablo) {
                  Town.doChores();
                  Pickit.pickItems(); // Get gold.
               }   
            } else if (command.indexOf(diaMsg) > -1 && killDiablo) {
                  Town.goToTown();
               }

while (Misc.inMyParty(taxiSorc)) {
                  delay(100);
               }   

break MainLoop
            }
         }         
         delay(100);
      }

return true;
}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 pm 

User
User

i've written such a script long ago. i currenty dont plan to make it public. for questions pm me.

here are the options of the script to give you an idea of what the script is capable of (it contains everything needed for all chars):

/////////// PowerCS for Kolbot ///////////////////////////////////////////// last changes: 8th august 2013
/////////////// created by Poweridiot@D2JSP //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////// filehandling, seal and shrinebot code partially taken from kolbot ////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////// SETTINGS ///////////// ALL NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE! //// ALL NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE! //////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// basic settings
var GameCreator = "";            // name of the game creating char (needed for party check and log)

// settings for base team
var Sorc = "";               // name of the taxisorc with blizzard and static field
   var PreCast = 1;            // 1 = frozen armor | 2 = shiver armor | 0 = disable
   var EnergyShield = false;      // true: precast energy shield if possible
   var FirstBossToKill = 1;         // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector
   var SecondBossToKill = 2;      // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector
   var ThirdBossToKill = 3;         // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector

var Pala = "";               // name of the mainpala with blessed hammer

var Barb = "";               // name of the bo-barb

// settings for gold muling
var MainPicker = "";            // name of the char that picks most items and drops gold each game for other chars (shouldn't be the shrinetaker)
   var TeamGold = 10000;         // amount of gold to drop for other chars each game (should be around 10k)

// optional settings for suiciders
var SuicideMode = true;         // set this true if you are going to use suicide fillers (set the names in the arrays below)
   var PortalCreator = "";         // name of the char that maintains a portal for the suiciders (DON'T put the taxisorc, the shrinebot, the shrinetaker or the same as csportal here)
   var CSPortal = "";            // name of the portalowner the portalcreator will check for while in cs (for example put the barb here if pala is portalcreator and other way around)
   var Suicider1 = "";         // name of the 1st suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider2 = "";         // name of the 2nd suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider3 = "";         // name of the 3rd suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider4 = "";         // name of the 4th suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var MainChar = "";         // name of the char that will stay in party with the suiciders
   var StartLevel = 94;         // minimum level of the mainchar to start filling with suiciders - to maintain lowlevel suiciders (start 84 = 4*lvl9 // start 92 = 4*lvl8 // start 94 = 4*lvl7)
   var LogSuicides = true;         // true: suiciders will log their level and current/avg filling success

// optional settings for shrinebot usage
var ShrineBot = "";            // name of an optional shrinebot-sorc which also buys tp scrolls for other chars (set "" if none; don't put the taxisorc; it will leech diablo unless you put her as filler)
var ShrineTaker = "";            // name of the expshrine-taking char (any char but taxisorc; set "" if none)
var ShrineLogging = false;         // true: shrinebot and taker log if no shrine found or not able to get shrine
var WaitForTaker = true;         // true: team will wait up to 20 seconds for shrinetaker to show up at diablo before starting without him

// optional settings intended for hardcore
var HardCore = false;            // true: cast bo at waypoint and wait for base team to get bo (chars which miss bo will idle the whole game)
   var WaitTime = 20;         // time in seconds the taxisorc waits (counting from her gamejoin) before calling bo (so other chars receive bo more likely)

// charnames that attack diablo. example: ["Name1", "Name2", "Name3"];
var KillingDiablo = [];

// charnames that attack at sealbosses (taxisorc and mainpala attack all three by default)
var KillingVizier = [];
var KillingSeis = [];
var KillingInfector = [];

// charnames that get bo and then leech only dia xp (you might use this for weak chars, overrides killing vizier/seis/infector setting)
var LeechDiaOnly = [];

// charnames that will only leave a FULL party at diablo and do non-damaging attacks on him (static, curses, aura)
var FillingNeeded = [];

// charnames that will always leave party at diablo and do non-damaging attacks on him (static, curses, aura)
var FillingAlways = [];

// charnames that idle in town the whole time (overrides ANY role setting)
var FillingGame = [];

// pairs of charname and respective max level. example: ["Name1", 95, "Name2", 98, "Name3", 94];
var MaxLevel = [];

// optional settings for staggered exit to reduce crashes (base team is already staggered; set the shrinebot name here too)
var Char4 = "";
var Char5 = "";
var Char6 = "";
var Char7 = "";
var Char8 = "";

// charnames that will log stats to console after a successful game (special settings below; logging for suiciders is disabled by default)
var LoggingChars = [];

// settings for logging
var Logging = true;               // true: enables game statistics
   var LogSeperator = true;      // true: gamecreator inserts a seperator into manager log on game join
   var LogRunTime = 1;            // 0 = disabled | 1 = only gamecreator | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogAvgRunTime = 2;         // 0 = disabled | 1 = only gamecreator | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogLevel = true;         // true: log character level on exit
   var LogGain = true;            // true: log the current experience gain
   var LogAvgGain = true;         // true: log the average experience gain for the current level
   var LogProgress = true;         // true: log level progress in percent
   var LogRunsLeft = true;         // true: log runs left to level up (calculated with average experience gain for the current level)
   var LogTimeLeft = true;         // true: log time left to level up (calculated with average runtime)
   var LogRunsTotal = true;      // true: log total runs needed for a level up (calculated with average experience gain for the current level)
   var LogTimeTotal = true;      // true: log total time needed for a level up (calculated with average runtime)
   var LogShrine = true;         // true: shrinetaker logs whether he got experience shrine or not
   var LogShrineUptime = true;      // true: shrinetaker logs the uptime of the experience shrine at diablo
   var LogPlayerCount = 1;         // 0 = disabled | 1 = only taxisorc | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogStash = 1;            // 0 = disabled | 1 = only mainpicker | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogArea = false;         // true: log in which area id the char exited
   var LogGold = false;         // true: log gold amount

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 pm 

User
User

Awesome
Looks like you spend "some" time on it.
:)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm 

User
User

i've written such a script long ago. i currenty dont plan to make it public. for questions pm me.

here are the options of the script to give you an idea of what the script is capable of (it contains everything needed for all chars):

/////////// PowerCS for Kolbot ///////////////////////////////////////////// last changes: 8th august 2013
/////////////// created by Poweridiot@D2JSP //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////// filehandling, seal and shrinebot code partially taken from kolbot ////////////////////

/////////// SETTINGS ///////////// ALL NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE! //// ALL NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE! //////

// basic settings
var GameCreator = "";            // name of the game creating char (needed for party check and log)

// settings for base team
var Sorc = "";               // name of the taxisorc with blizzard and static field
   var PreCast = 1;            // 1 = frozen armor | 2 = shiver armor | 0 = disable
   var EnergyShield = false;      // true: precast energy shield if possible
   var FirstBossToKill = 1;         // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector
   var SecondBossToKill = 2;      // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector
   var ThirdBossToKill = 3;         // 1 = vizier | 2 = seis | 3 = infector

var Pala = "";               // name of the mainpala with blessed hammer

var Barb = "";               // name of the bo-barb

// settings for gold muling
var MainPicker = "";            // name of the char that picks most items and drops gold each game for other chars (shouldn't be the shrinetaker)
   var TeamGold = 10000;         // amount of gold to drop for other chars each game (should be around 10k)

// optional settings for suiciders
var SuicideMode = true;         // set this true if you are going to use suicide fillers (set the names in the arrays below)
   var PortalCreator = "";         // name of the char that maintains a portal for the suiciders (DON'T put the taxisorc, the shrinebot, the shrinetaker or the same as csportal here)
   var CSPortal = "";            // name of the portalowner the portalcreator will check for while in cs (for example put the barb here if pala is portalcreator and other way around)
   var Suicider1 = "";         // name of the 1st suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider2 = "";         // name of the 2nd suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider3 = "";         // name of the 3rd suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var Suicider4 = "";         // name of the 4th suicider (overrides most other roles)
   var MainChar = "";         // name of the char that will stay in party with the suiciders
   var StartLevel = 94;         // minimum level of the mainchar to start filling with suiciders - to maintain lowlevel suiciders (start 84 = 4*lvl9 // start 92 = 4*lvl8 // start 94 = 4*lvl7)
   var LogSuicides = true;         // true: suiciders will log their level and current/avg filling success

// optional settings for shrinebot usage
var ShrineBot = "";            // name of an optional shrinebot-sorc which also buys tp scrolls for other chars (set "" if none; don't put the taxisorc; it will leech diablo unless you put her as filler)
var ShrineTaker = "";            // name of the expshrine-taking char (any char but taxisorc; set "" if none)
var ShrineLogging = false;         // true: shrinebot and taker log if no shrine found or not able to get shrine
var WaitForTaker = true;         // true: team will wait up to 20 seconds for shrinetaker to show up at diablo before starting without him

// optional settings intended for hardcore
var HardCore = false;            // true: cast bo at waypoint and wait for base team to get bo (chars which miss bo will idle the whole game)
   var WaitTime = 20;         // time in seconds the taxisorc waits (counting from her gamejoin) before calling bo (so other chars receive bo more likely)

// charnames that attack diablo. example: ["Name1", "Name2", "Name3"];
var KillingDiablo = [];

// charnames that attack at sealbosses (taxisorc and mainpala attack all three by default)
var KillingVizier = [];
var KillingSeis = [];
var KillingInfector = [];

// charnames that get bo and then leech only dia xp (you might use this for weak chars, overrides killing vizier/seis/infector setting)
var LeechDiaOnly = [];

// charnames that will only leave a FULL party at diablo and do non-damaging attacks on him (static, curses, aura)
var FillingNeeded = [];

// charnames that will always leave party at diablo and do non-damaging attacks on him (static, curses, aura)
var FillingAlways = [];

// charnames that idle in town the whole time (overrides ANY role setting)
var FillingGame = [];

// pairs of charname and respective max level. example: ["Name1", 95, "Name2", 98, "Name3", 94];
var MaxLevel = [];

// optional settings for staggered exit to reduce crashes (base team is already staggered; set the shrinebot name here too)
var Char4 = "";
var Char5 = "";
var Char6 = "";
var Char7 = "";
var Char8 = "";

// charnames that will log stats to console after a successful game (special settings below; logging for suiciders is disabled by default)
var LoggingChars = [];

// settings for logging
var Logging = true;               // true: enables game statistics
   var LogSeperator = true;      // true: gamecreator inserts a seperator into manager log on game join
   var LogRunTime = 1;            // 0 = disabled | 1 = only gamecreator | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogAvgRunTime = 2;         // 0 = disabled | 1 = only gamecreator | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogLevel = true;         // true: log character level on exit
   var LogGain = true;            // true: log the current experience gain
   var LogAvgGain = true;         // true: log the average experience gain for the current level
   var LogProgress = true;         // true: log level progress in percent
   var LogRunsLeft = true;         // true: log runs left to level up (calculated with average experience gain for the current level)
   var LogTimeLeft = true;         // true: log time left to level up (calculated with average runtime)
   var LogRunsTotal = true;      // true: log total runs needed for a level up (calculated with average experience gain for the current level)
   var LogTimeTotal = true;      // true: log total time needed for a level up (calculated with average runtime)
   var LogShrine = true;         // true: shrinetaker logs whether he got experience shrine or not
   var LogShrineUptime = true;      // true: shrinetaker logs the uptime of the experience shrine at diablo
   var LogPlayerCount = 1;         // 0 = disabled | 1 = only taxisorc | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogStash = 1;            // 0 = disabled | 1 = only mainpicker | 2 = all logging chars
   var LogArea = false;         // true: log in which area id the char exited
   var LogGold = false;         // true: log gold amount

Won't let me pm you. Could I get your script?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 pm 

User
User

€: nevermind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:37 pm 

User
User

€: nevermind

Stibi! Man I'd love to see your d2bs work if you have any. You are amazing