Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: [d2bot] Performance and Bug Fixes
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am 

User
User

I think he accidentally added debug build instead of release build for d2m.dll
Try this one
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/d2bs/do ... o_acwqjQYw

He ignored my q about using -F on loaders and defaults for 8.1 users...

Tested the d2m.dll u provided and its working with his new files, but i did get multi profile crash on first load... which he said was fixed in may/june updates

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:44 am 

BHDev
BHDev

Well you can review previous versions here https://www.assembla.com/spaces/d2bs/documents
Click Details under the file name.

I haven't had any problems with the new d2bot# myself, so I can't be of much help with the actual crashes.
But since this is still experimental I suggest making a backup of the files that you're replacing (kinda late now but keep in mind for the future).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 am 

User
User

Well you can review previous versions here https://www.assembla.com/spaces/d2bs/documents
Click Details under the file name.

I haven't had any problems with the new d2bot# myself, so I can't be of much help with the actual crashes.
But since this is still experimental I suggest making a backup of the files that you're replacing (kinda late now but keep in mind for the future).

I do, thats why i was able to retrieve from an archive/rar i made...

but ya, u dont use 8.1 or 8 so ur experience is null

as for the -F thing i still have no answers, and i just tried that multiple game.exe thing and it failed to start at all if not game.exe in d2 folder, i copied game2.exe game3.exe etc and tried to load / run bot from them and it fails every time, lmk if u want log from manager or file

Update, i set all back to use same game.exe with everything up to date, and it seems to have gotten rid of the multiple start crash

Last edited by K0lb0t on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 am 

BHDev
BHDev

I have never used -F on any of my profiles and it works, if that info is of any help. Supposedly you should use it if you don't want d2bot# to try to load libnspr4 and js32 (files used in 1.4 core).

Logs won't hurt, so post them here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 am 

User
User

I have never used -F on any of my profiles and it works, if that info is of any help. Supposedly you should use it if you don't want d2bot# to try to load libnspr4 and js32 (files used in 1.4 core).

Logs won't hurt, so post them here.

Do you use windows 8 or windows 8.1?
Otherwise no it does not.

Quote:
If you are using the latest d2bs core (1.5.X) add -F to your profile arguments so it does not load unnecessary dlls into d2.

nvm i guess it has nothign to do with 8.1 or 8, soz, but ya, why would he say this if u dont even do it? is it "loading unnecesarry dlls"?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:57 am 

BHDev
BHDev

Nope, windows 7.

EDIT: About your second question, there were some instances of error messages saying 'failed to load libnspr4.dll' with 1.5 core which doesn't come with that file, so I guess -F was added to not even try to load it.

Last edited by kolton on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 am 

User
User

BTW kolton, i tried using proxifier or proxify or watever to specify which network adapter (external ip source) i want each instance to run.

i got the manager to use another d2 folder with a dif name game.exe, because proxifier goes by exe name not instance, i was able to specify the IP I THOUGHT!

but it seems to have a mind of its own, and randomly use my iphone ip instead of my ethernet ip (OS decides what network for internet to use usually), i want to use something called ForceBindIP perameters (its a cmd way of launching the exe that specifies the IP / network adapter and works like a charm!

is there a way to add a cmd exe command that will allow this program to bind a spcefiic profile / gameX.exe to network adapter? permameters wise per profile?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:09 am 

BHDev
BHDev

I'm not aware of any way to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:45 pm 

User
User

I'm not aware of any way to do that.

I wanted to clarify that I already know the cmd command to give which specifies by location and name of exe using this bindip software, i just need to know how to add it to the exe permaeters, maybe i could change the target information on a shortcut and have kolbot launch the shortcut?

i need thsi bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

updated download

btw, I tested on Win 8.1 and did not have the issue that you stated. If you have anymore info on it let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:10 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

this really set me back, maybe be sure to test next time ;)

Sorry if it set you back, but I won't be doing much testing as I post revisions here. The point of this thread is to get others to test and send me feedback mainly because I don't have the time to do so. If you want something reliable, use what is on github with win7, generally the what is pushed on github goes through a good amount of testing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:17 am 

User
User

this really set me back, maybe be sure to test next time ;)

Sorry if it set you back, but I won't be doing much testing as I post revisions here. The point of this thread is to get others to test and send me feedback mainly because I don't have the time to do so. If you want something reliable, use what is on github with win7, generally the what is pushed on github goes through a good amount of testing.

Thank you for the advice, but I'm willing to struggle and complain. JK <3 ty for the win 8.1 support!

Last edited by K0lb0t on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:16 pm 

User
User

@Kolton or @WhoeverCanHelp

I was not getting ftjs until yesterday, could have been after an svn update, could just be the server end changing.
I am using the newest core with the very beta win 8 manager, and i am getting ftjs every 5-25 runs, but SOMETIMES 5 times in a row (one time with a death when it finally made a game, or it was just glitched and thought it lost exp due to a rollback of exp on a crashed ip, it was only a few hund thousand exp, but i had just turned 97 so maybe it was actual death - also I have set high ping 900 / 10sec).

I am using the -ftj perimeter in all my profiles:
1. What does the -ftj do?
2. Is it possible to still get ftjs with it on?
3. Could the core/beta/manager have anything to do with it not working (assuming its not)?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

1. -ftj reduces the time you spend after you get an ftj
2. -ftj does not reduce the occurrence of an ftj, only its duration, so yes
3. as long as your cdkeys are rotating probably, it should not be a manager issue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:47 am 

User
User

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone else is having this similar problem. Since upgrading to the new core, I seem to be getting an increased number of "Window has unexpectedly exited... starting profile" followed by continuous "CD-Key in use by..." until I reboot. Here's a copy of my d2bot log for 4 hours - any ideas? I have tried everything I can. Below are 2 screenprints and a copy of my d2bs log file.

I am currently running Windows 8.1, D2BS 1.5.1832 and D2Bot# 2.1.0.0, the June 2nd 2014 release.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

http://pastebin.com/NJKcwbNw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next