Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: [d2bot] Performance and Bug Fixes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

seems like an error in how you entered your cdkeys

the "blank" is in use by "blank" means there is a key that is not named properly (for ElvisIII)

there may be other issues as well but confirm your keys are setup properly first

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 am 

User
User

Oh really? Im not sure what happend. I havent changed anything since I started using the program in terms of CD-keys and the keys work until I get a crash and then when the bot tries to reconnect, thats when the cd-key in use error triggers continuously until I reboot. ElvisIII just uses the primary CD-key installed with D2. This all started very recently out of nowhere and I have no idea why :(

Thanks for any help you can provide!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 am 

User
User

yeah it happens from time to time. if you open your taskmaneger (windows task maneger) you will see a "game.exe" in the process tab that shouldent be there, just close it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:16 pm 

User
User

OK - that seems to be the entire problem right there. I tried just that and the cd-key was no longer in use. I guess the problem now is to figure out why this all the sudden starting happening? I've never had this problem before very recently - I would get a lot of crashes, but the bot would just restart as normal with no issues.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:09 pm 

User
User

I have 1.5.1833 and installed the files on this thread. Every 30 minutes to an hour I get this message

[5:02:29 PM] <NL-Barb> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have to close the d2bs manager and open it in order to get it to start working again. It goes on both barbs, but not the other profiles.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:01 am 

User
User

Explain this please: viewtopic.php?p=4648506#p4648506

d2bs has been updated to support blocking sent packets

usage:
https://www.assembla.com/code/d2bs/subv ... ommit/1835

precompiled:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/d2bs/do ... 43acwqjQXA

Can i use this with the beta windows 8 core/manager found here: viewtopic.php?f=204&t=498707

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:51 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

new update posted, highly recommend you try it out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 am 

User
User

question: can anybody fix chaos sanctuary script or code it better so wakka skips certain walls? (example: the wall where leechers hide on diablo time often gets me stuck in it while walking from vizier or seis, or one of the walls from entrance to star)

maybe to step a bit out of them? they're always walking on the edge so its like playing heads or tails

<noah> please post in kolbot support, not here
<meow> alrdy did, but nothing happened. :(

Last edited by meow on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 pm 

User
User

Like this new one (from the 27th).
Not sure what I was on before... but haven't had any crashes since I updated.

Thanks for all your work noah~.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 pm 

User
User

I have been getting this crash message, its weird because its not my computers path looks like its set to what noahs is. d2bot says d2bot crashed check your crash logs, than I hit OK and profiles try to restart and they do, but it crashes every 1-2 hours and says this in the crash file:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at D2Bot.Main.HandleMessage(IntPtr hWnd, String message) in C:\Users\noah\Documents\d2botsharp\MsgHandler.cs:line 162
at D2Bot.Main.WorkThread() in C:\Users\noah\Documents\d2botsharp\MsgHandler.cs:line 78

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

I have been getting this crash message, its weird because its not my computers path looks like its set to what noahs is. d2bot says d2bot crashed check your crash logs, than I hit OK and profiles try to restart and they do, but it crashes every 1-2 hours and says this in the crash file:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at D2Bot.Main.HandleMessage(IntPtr hWnd, String message) in C:\Users\noah\Documents\d2botsharp\MsgHandler.cs:line 162
at D2Bot.Main.WorkThread() in C:\Users\noah\Documents\d2botsharp\MsgHandler.cs:line 78

Do you use any cdkeys?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 pm 

User
User

Do you use any cdkeys?

I have all my D2's installed than I point the profiles to each game.exe path. So I installed diablo 2 with each cdkey set than point to diablo 2-1, diablo2-2, diablo3-3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Do you use any cdkeys?

I have all my D2's installed than I point the profiles to each game.exe path. So I installed diablo 2 with each cdkey set than point to diablo 2-1, diablo2-2, diablo3-3

Okay great. I will have a fix up for you later today. Thanks for the report.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:43 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Do you use any cdkeys?

fix posted, please update
thanks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:56 pm 

User
User

Do you use any cdkeys?

fix posted, please update
thanks

Thank you sir I have been running for about 6 hours now with no full crash. I still get unexpected window crashes but thats no biggie the profile end up starting theirself back up. The big crash is fixed and does not hault everything thanks again!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next