Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: D2BS 1.14d
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:59 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Verify it ... etc.. BoBode - Noah~

I removed the links because the host was sketchy as per the conversation I had with Noah and because the d2bs dev's have no desire to even look at it.
I've been using 1.14d since around Christmas time and well it has some problems which could be fixed from others who know more about D2BS...
your damn right I am criticized for things from the past and I cannot do much about that.
I've tryed to do the right thing and not horde it any longer. I had hopes that people would see I mean well anymore.

I'm at a point where I just don't care anymore. There is too much greed that comes from d2 and it tears people apart.

Vampirewolve will never change he will be a dick to me for as long as I am here.
The guy told me to learn about the stack, learn about calling conventions and to learn the basic op codes for asm
I've done all of those things. My ASM is not anywhere near as good as him and that's ok its enough to keep me going as long as I can.

Good luck. - Credits: r57shell,UnknownSolider,vampirewolve,whist,dzik,flaw,notacat,catvir,laz
https://uploadfiles.io/1iyuo - d2multi 1.14d for d2bot#

and https://uploadfiles.io/mu7dc - 1.14d Patch file for SVN

- AND for those who give a fuck
heres the SRC for it.

http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/cRdrHrZL/file.html

Updated 1.14d - Bot Manager too
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/YE8IKhmw/file.html

Updated 1.14d - D2BS.dll and D2M.dll
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/TD0YBcj4/file.html

Run with
-w -F -sleepy -ns -lq

Also place these into your d2 folder so the Patched.exe can run
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/ab6VPdgo/file.html
Quote:
Steps: to Remove version Hack
Delete 64kb game.exe
Take Game.exe 3500+ kb from v114 Folder put into root d2 folder
enjoy

Last edited by 77920 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: D2BS 1.14d
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:28 am 

User
User

Awesome been waiting

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 am 

User
User

so i can use patch 1.14d with this?

and where do i put this file to make it work

ty in advance :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am 

User
User

Awesome updates with the pointers/stubs I'm not sure how to apply the patch though

Which revision am I supposed to patch? When looking at other tortoisesvn patches they specify a start and end revision, so I'm a bit lost

Thanks for releasing this!

edit: I think the issue is that it's failing to match any file that has a new file length because its not a "clean" merge

Last edited by flawblure on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:03 am 

User
User

I verify that you still suck.

Filesize= still not deleting the dbs....

Since you have no clue I am pretty sure you still haven't fixed the parameters you haven't tested in d2multi.

The rest is likely a desperate attempt to "Here is what I found" sry "Here is what I founded in over one year still crashes dunno why"

+void __declspec(naked) __stdcall D2CLIENT_LeftClickItem(UnitAny* pPlayer, Inventory* pInventory, int x, int y, DWORD dwClickType, InventoryLayout* pLayout, DWORD Location)
+{
+   __asm
+   {
+      /*mov eax, [esp + 0x18]
+      push eax
+      mov eax, [esp + 0x18]
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      mov eax, [esp + 0x18 + 0x18 + 4]*/
+      mov eax, [esp + 0x1C]
+      push eax
+      mov eax, [esp + 4] // return addr
+      mov [esp + 0x1C + 4], eax // store ret addr
+      pop eax
+      add esp, 4
+      call D2CLIENT_LeftClickItem_I
+      ret
+   }
+}

literally lol.....

The only uglier stub I saw was Sheppards mixup stdcallstub on a stubquestion by somebody else.

Is it that difficult? I will even tell you what it does.

void __declspec(naked) __fastcall D2_LeftClickItemStub(UnitAny* Unit, DWORD Loc,Inventory*  Unit2, int x, int y, DWORD Type, InventoryLayout* Layout)
{

__asm
   {
      pop eax  //pop address to eax
      push ecx // Unit on stack
      push eax // eax back on the stack
      mov eax, edx // edx Loc on eax because unconventional call
           jmp D2_LeftClickItem_I
   }

}

Several offsets are still incorrect.

While it doesn't affect the use because bndata only uses a few members the shift is in the wrong location also the entries are incorrect but that the fault of the d2bs devs.

So what it's worth, most offsets are correct. There are still several faulty ones though. Since I didn't bother checking the public scripts, they might not be used but they will certainly lead to crashes.

Your ASM hurts my eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:30 pm 

User
User

Since you have no clue I am pretty sure you still haven't fixed the parameters you haven't tested in d2multi.

The rest is likely a desperate attempt to "Here is what I found" sry "Here is what I founded in over one year still crashes dunno why"

+void __declspec(naked) __stdcall D2CLIENT_LeftClickItem(UnitAny* pPlayer, Inventory* pInventory, int x, int y, DWORD dwClickType, InventoryLayout* pLayout, DWORD Location)
+{
+   __asm
+   {
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      pop eax
+      add esp, 4
+      ret
+   }
+}

literally lol.....

The only uglier stub I saw was Sheppards mixup stdcallstub on a stubquestion by somebody else.

void __declspec(naked) __fastcall D2_LeftClickItemStub(UnitAny* Unit, DWORD Loc,Inventory*  Unit2, int x, int y, DWORD Type, InventoryLayout* Layout)
{

__asm
   {
           jmp D2_LeftClickItem_I
   }

}

While it doesn't affect the use because bndata only uses a few members the shift is in the wrong location also the entries are incorrect but that the fault of the d2bs devs.

So what it's worth, most offsets are correct. There are still several faulty ones though. Since I didn't bother checking the public scripts, they might not be used but they will certainly lead to crashes.

Your ASM hurts my eyes.

since you here...

What would be offset in game.exe for rd ?

Not sure if rd removing still works tho but if its there it can be updated regardles.

Thanks, dzik.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:14 pm 

User
User

That should be an easy task for somebody who has selfwritten a versionhack from scratch......

Updating the Verbyte and let d2 only hash the updated.exe is more difficult you know.

Unless you were reselling for securitycrap....(wonder why this scumbag still finds goons to spread his garbage he isn't even putting effort to hide it)

Even tye can find it with it compare method.

Run a patternscan and you find 0x4323F4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm 

User Gold
User Gold

Thanks for your contribution vampirewolve.
Have a blessed day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 pm 

User
User

That should be an easy task for somebody who has selfwritten a versionhack from scratch......

Updating the Verbyte and let d2 only hash the updated.exe is more difficult you know.

Unless you were reselling for securitycrap....(wonder why this scumbag still finds goons to spread his garbage he isn't even putting effort to hide it)

Even tye can find it with it compare method.

Run a patternscan and you find 0x4323F4

Simple question and you elaborate like politician and still no answer...
You talk all the time what can do but i dont see you doing anything.
You must be so desperate about fact that you know nothing about me and that what i am doing...

If you decide to share this super secret knowledge post it here. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:23 pm 

User Gold
User Gold

+{
+   __asm
+   {
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      push eax
+      pop eax
+      add esp, 4
+      ret
+   }
+}

literally lol.....

{

__asm
   {
           jmp D2_LeftClickItem_I
   }

}

Your ASM hurts my eyes.

Notice the comment lines?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:03 am 

User
User

Yeah and it still hurts my eyes.

Learn ASM properly you usually use inline ASM to OPTIMIZE code not to have redundancies.

To cross the street you run around the block first? That's how the code looks like.

Do we care about the return? Yes or No?

Wouldn't it be quicker Location to be first parameter on the stack after the returnadress yes or no? Then all you need to do is:
pop ecx
pop eax
push ecx
jmp

Done properly the code is much shorter no matter how you do it.

Quote:

If you decide to share this super secret knowledge post it here. Thanks in advance.

Your answer to the 1.14d offset is right there or are you blind?

You are a fraud nothing else bullshitting noobs by reselling crap, sorry trying to resell crap.

You want super secret stuff? "Special price just for you..." also guess the game that's from that's the game I am currently hacking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:36 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Learn ASM properly you usually use inline ASM to OPTIMIZE code not to have redundancies.

To cross the street you run around the block first? That's how the code looks like.

Wouldn't it be quicker Location to be first parameter on the stack after the returnadress yes or no? Then all you need to do is:
pop ecx
pop eax
push ecx
jmp

It would.

Quote:

You are a fraud nothing else bullshitting noobs by reselling crap, sorry trying to resell crap.

You want super secret stuff? "Special price just for you..." also guess the game that's from that's the game I am currently hacking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 am 

User
User

pop ecx
pop eax
push ecx
jmp

Quote:

Maybe if you weren't such an ass you would have a clue about what dzik does. He's no reseller.
Nobody is saying you don't know your thing, but that's about where it ends, cause clearly social interaction isn't your strongest aptitude.

Tye is trying to help, give the man a break.

@Tye, thanks. Anyone can confirm this is working and clean? Not sure who had their hands on this, so..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:48 am 

User
User

He has zero clue about memory edits and then he tried to sell something requiring memory edit and the code looks familiar to certain 1.12 hack.
Seems legit.

Why should I interact with the greediest noobs in D2 who want stuff for free but attempt to pull a Martin Shkreli with garbage scripts.

I already said that he improved he might even understand basics of asm to certain degree(unless he just paid money) but it still won't work because several offsets are still wrong.

Quote:
@Tye, thanks. Anyone can confirm this is working and clean? Not sure who had their hands on this, so..

No the textfiles will encrypt your HDD with the ransomware WannaTye and by following the quick guide by disabling the d2bot patches the photons of your screen to transmit HIV.

Read the posting...
The code is messy, several pointers are still faulty so d2bs will still crash. It just enough so WTFPK ripoffs including keyloggers will be posted here once again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:00 am 

User Gold
User Gold

He has zero clue about memory edits and then he tried to sell something requiring memory edit and the code looks familiar to certain 1.12 hack.
Seems legit.

Why should I interact with the greediest noobs in D2 who want stuff for free but attempt to pull a Martin Shkreli with garbage scripts.

I already said that he improved he might even understand basics of asm to certain degree(unless he just paid money) but it still won't work because several offsets are still wrong.

Quote:

No the textfiles will encrypt your HDD with the ransomware WannaTye and by following the quick guide by disabling the d2bot patches the photons of your screen to transmit HIV.

Read the posting...
The code is messy, several pointers are still faulty so d2bs will still crash. It just enough so WTFPK ripoffs including keyloggers will be posted here once again.

OK Vampirewolve.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next