Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: GUIDE: Make D2bot# runnable any version
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 am 

User
User

Since I enjoy postings of work by rocketmember tye getting slammed with "it crashes" here is a guide how to get d2bot working on any version.

The issue with the OOG controller is that it's patching a RDBlocker and there are 2 windowpatches.

To make sure the OOG controller works we want to remove those.

1. Download reflector/IL_SPY and reflexil.

2. Open D2bot and go to D2bot.profile ->Updatecount click on the reflexil icon.

3. Rightclick on each op code and NOP is so it looks like that. Not the After has the object model updated.

4. Rightclick on D2profile and in case of ILSpy: Update IL Spy object model

5. Go to Program-->LaunchClient offset 1112 change brtrue.s to brfalse.s . This will change "if(!Visible) to if(Visible).
We can nop the code but we can just create an impossible condition because D2 is launched in suspended mode.
Update the object model and you are done.

6. Optional: Add RD Blocker and Window Patch to D2Multi the offset can be easily found use the TylerErdie Method.

For those the changes are too complicated:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12 ... t.exe.html

PS:I forgot to change the Version entry since it's not identical. :p

If somebody want to update bobodes oog and needs D2Data.vb(I think that file was missing on assembla) I will add a quick guide how to deobfuscate it.

Maybe I will post a functional 1.14d d2bs just the updated core possibly with the inbuild IRCClient which can be used replacing the Say() function so morons can keep using public scripts without being banhammered for spamming the same shit.

Post subject: Re: GUIDE: Make D2bot# runnable any version
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:30 pm 

User
User

id say posting scripts removing a say function is a bit too far past spoonfeeding lmao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:06 pm 

User Gold
User Gold

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:03 pm 

User
User

+1 Vampirewolve
Having a working inbuild IRCClient would be awesome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:28 pm 

User
User

so your telling me , this download will work with 1.14d? :)

if so you are awesome! <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:15 pm 

User
User

ya thats a great idea post the guide on how to deobfuscate it, it would be better if it was open source so that deobfuscate step could be skipped.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 pm 

User
User

im glad everyone that knows stuff is putting out their work
when I would work on my scripts I usually put them out there for pub
and especially now that all the bans are getting handed out
we need a new proper program

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm 

User
User

Nice work sir.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:02 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

FYI this patch is pointless:
5. Go to Program-->LaunchClient offset 1112 change brtrue.s to brfalse.s . This will change "if(!Visible) to if(Visible).

The "Visible" boolean can be changed by clicking a check box in the profile editor effectively doing the same thing without needed ILSpy. Also, please refer to the updated d2bot thread for your 1.14d needs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 am 

User
User

1. Do you really expect noobs to change ANY settings? They got caught for not changing the dia/baal followbot spam one year ago.

2. This was done right after Tyler Erdie came with his faulty 1.14d d2bs he is "using for 6months"(which oog is he using though? The 1.13 one is accessing invalid adresses). Meaning before he begged you to update the controller.

3. Why would you patch anyway? You have access to User32 functions. And staying connected to MCP server will give you a different kind of CD-Key ban. It doesn't disable the CD-Key but it blacklists your current IP and doesn't let you connect as if you used a public socks4 proxy. Do you want to test it yourself?

Funny fact is that B.net isn't letting you bruteforce PWs to botting games anymore because they will disconnect you+RD+8ball when you have send around 15 requests so just tell somebody you don't like a false gamePW and he will be banned.

4. Without updated scripts and mcp packet handling there will be more bans. Blizzard added checks who are catching anymore EG gamecreation between bots from same IP requires a 121 second day. Meaning if you rush serveral hellmules and let them create games and then JOIN via different IP you have no issue at all. They implemented system is in fact so stupid they will catch anybody but adjusted botters. So yeah all you need for fast level 99 are undetected proxies couple of gamecreators and then you join with the botting team, the bot creates another game with a 3+ min delay(to piss legit players off even more)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:07 am 

User
User

1. Do you really expect noobs to change ANY settings? They got caught for not changing the dia/baal followbot spam one year ago.

2. This was done right after Tyler Erdie came with his faulty 1.14d d2bs he is "using for 6months"(which oog is he using though? The 1.13 one is accessing invalid adresses). Meaning before he begged you to update the controller.

3. Why would you patch anyway? You have access to User32 functions. And staying connected to MCP server will give you a different kind of CD-Key ban. It doesn't disable the CD-Key but it blacklists your current IP and doesn't let you connect as if you used a public socks4 proxy. Do you want to test it yourself?

Funny fact is that B.net isn't letting you bruteforce PWs to botting games anymore because they will disconnect you+RD+8ball when you have send around 15 requests so just tell somebody you don't like a false gamePW and he will be banned.

4. Without updated scripts and mcp packet handling there will be more bans. Blizzard added checks who are catching anymore EG gamecreation between bots from same IP requires a 121 second day. Meaning if you rush serveral hellmules and let them create games and then JOIN via different IP you have no issue at all. They implemented system is in fact so stupid they will catch anybody but adjusted botters. So yeah all you need for fast level 99 are undetected proxies couple of gamecreators and then you join with the botting team, the bot creates another game with a 3+ min delay(to piss legit players off even more)

omg this is so evil :) i got a guy on my friends list who tried to steal gear from my xfer game, im totally going to have him try and join my mule game with a bad password.

the stuff that bliz is doing to the game to make changes will just be exploited by people in the know and be weaponized

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:55 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

If they won't change a setting, they sure as hell won't IL edit a .net binary with open pdb file. Basically as simple as Edit Profile -> Click a check box. Pretty simple.

Quote:

Agreed. Hopefully someone will pick up the slack and work on kolbot. I don't have time for it.