Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [!] Want to contribute in 2017?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:31 am 

User
User

What you really should do is remove packetvulnerabillities from kolbot and genererate a hashlist of cdkeys so everybody can see if their 2nd hand keys are really unused or got resold over 20 times and will get you banned for sure(those smites are global not tied to any realm. There is some posting on blizz forums regarding that restriction.

Want a fully working D2BS for 1.14d without any issues because certain someone fails to to do eg simple stringsearches?

-It includes complete packetlogging access(includeschatserver/realmserver)

-Inbuild IRC client to you can set up your local network ircserver and use chat commands in IRC instead of ingame so the Blizzardfilter won't just ignore your "TP safe" chatmessage and ban you after you repeated it in several games.
You can also use it to send ticks/creationtime to other profiles for gamecreation so you won't be hit with server down(only works for clean keys dirty keys will get you smited as well) and best of all even to other PCs/VMs it's not limited to sendcopydata thisway.

-Of course you can use the IRCClient for more features eg automatic trading but you need to write scripts for that.

-Free of annoyances/crashes because an amateur can only compare patches and still does mistakes.

-Performance improvements memory/cpuwise regarding the core(not counting scripts those need to be rewritten)

-Warnlog when certain events happen to your bots including the option to set a registry flag to prevent the bot to continue botting

Optional features added by request some can get you banned though.

What do you have to do?

I received several sets of what I call EBOLA keys.(D2 and WC3)

Those keys are not exactly banned but they are blacklisted in different ways(through 6112 bypass attempts and so on)

Those keys are not used by other people.

Those keys will result in certain actions taken against the user being following:

- Associated Keys used on that account being blacklisted as well(spreading EBOLA and the original getting banned)

- They keys will result into a permaban of 256 ips by giving you the message "You were disconnected from B.net please reconnect."

- Indirect ban of keys flagging keys with associated with that IP as well. "You were disconnected from B.net please reconnect."

- Account closed (8) after certain time (WC3)

Those actions have several infractions regarding IPs and I suspect some actions are done by hand and will expose less known proxies.

What you have to do:

Find a victim(best ultra legit guy, Itemshopassociate or even better high profile streamer[not the yt streamers running their bot on stream]) and befriend them. Give him such a keyset and obtain the delay when a mentioned action or another one is being taken.

Why is this necessary?

1.Some actions are automated others are done by hand. Those done by hand can be reverted with a support ticket when you tell them you obtained the key through [insert scammy shop here].

2. The majority of used keys in any of their post SC1 classic games are resold keys. The way Blizzard is blacklisting is also hitting innocents because they do crossserver examination. If they don't want to hit innocents they need to relax/remove the EBOLA system. Detect bots through memorydetection again, force players to obtain a new key by entering the old one(first come first serve). Their detection is so horrible they literally blacklist every chatmessage containing the word "Free" because spambots used those for promotion.

Post subject: Re: vampwolf idea thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:59 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Quote:
remove packetvulnerabillities from kolbot

What vulnerabilities? - (edit: he answered via pm, I agree these need fix script side)

Quote:
genererate a hashlist of cdkeys so everybody can see if their 2nd hand keys are really unused or got resold over 20 times

Any 26 digit key purchased from 3rd party site is from the banking scam, no need to collision check, just delete those keys
Blizzard isn't banning legit keys

Quote:
Inbuild IRC client to you can set up your local network ircserver and use chat commands in IRC instead of ingame

would be nice if someone wants to write this, but in the meantime, d2bot # provides irc bots that can relay messages to profiles as needed to circumvent ingame msgs if you need cross-pc communication, for same pc, copydata is fine

Quote:
set a registry flag to prevent the bot to continue botting

ircbot can be used to shutdown profiles too, you can make a script that watches blizzard events and relays commands to irc bot for this

didn't read the whole "ebola" keys section

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 am 

User
User

I gave you an example via PM.

Quote:
Any 26 digit key purchased from 3rd party site is from the banking scam, no need to collision check, just delete those keys

BS I PMed you a 16 digit keyset falling into one of those categories. Blizzard IS Blacklisting keys 26 and 16 digit.

Quote:
would be nice if someone wants to write this, but in the meantime, d2bot #

Is already implemented. I already wrote the client 8 years ago. I added that one to d2bs because of chatserverblocks+bans.

using namespace std;

if(Vars.IRCSay)
{
    std::string to = Vars.Channel;
    std::string text = szmessage;

if(IRCClient.Send("PRIVMSG " + to + " :" + text))
    IRCConsole("ÿc4<%s>ÿc0 : %s",PlayerUnit->pPlayerData->szName, szmessage);

}
else
{

const char REPLACE_CHAR = (char)(unsigned char)0xFE;

Quote:
ircbot can be used to shutdown profiles too, you can make a script that watches blizzard events and relays commands to irc bot for this

Again noobs don't know how to code. They use the default scripts with default values.

Guess what will happen. They will ignore everything try to create game after game on "server down" with a short delay, swap keys because of acc closed and receive an IP ban because all accounts have been closed and keys banned. And morons try to sell garbagescripts for several 100$.

Of course you read the Ebolastuff you are ignorant and rely on #d2bs QQing.

Blizzard is using an infection system to flag keys. It's a snowball system so botters run out of keys really fast and lose proxies as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:34 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

I gave you an example via PM.

Quote:

BS I PMed you a 16 digit keyset falling into one of those categories. Blizzard IS Blacklisting keys 26 and 16 digit.

Legit 16 digit key or random 16 digit key from a public dump? Blizzard is banning all fraud keys and public keys.
I would like to see legit key that was used with a account that also used a fraud key where both keys are then banned.

Collision checker isn't a terrible idea, but this can be standalone website or something if someone wants to write one, nothing to be done from d2bs.
(it would honestly be as easy as hosting a static github pages using frontend js to hash and store in a free instance of firebase keyvalue store)

Regarding irc bot and other stuff in d2bs
Your implementation of stuff isn't publicly available so idk how that is relevant.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 am 

User
User

What I require for testing AREN'T public/resold keys. Should I ask the persons giving me those to post a photo of the CD Case? The problem is the infecting system.

What's caused the status was indeed sometimes triggered by grey keys.

Quote:
(it would honestly be as easy as hosting a static github pages using frontend js to hash and storing in a free instance of firebase keyvalue store)

The core issue are resold keys.

CD-Key in use->Fuck that key.

West-->Regular botting
East-->Different heavy botter
Europe-->Legit Player

Result= All banned+blacklisted.

My implementation is in the only fully working d2bs version. The reason not to release even the changes are simple such as adding IRC are those stupid ctrl+v noobs. As long they exist there won't be open source. Anybody with knowledge can reverse the differences.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 am 

User
User

My tests have involved only blizzard bought keys:

homeip + cdkey1 and cdkey2 work and connect fine to start

torip1 + cdkey1 (muted on east, west, europe) -> "you have been disconnected, please reconnect" (all realms)
torip1 + cdkey2 (clean) -> "login, join game, get to level 2, leave game, logout"
torip1 + cdkey1 -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, 'please reconnect' " (except for asia, which can login still)
torip1 + cdkey2 -> "please reconnect" -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, 'please reconnect' "
torip1 + cdkey1 -> "please reconnect" (asia is not allowed now either)
torip1 + cdkey2 -> "please reconnect"

torip2 + cdkey1 -> "please reconnect"
torip2 + cdkey2 -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, logout"
torip2 + cdkey1 -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, logout"
repeats 5x with slight variation, eventually both cdkey1 and 2 are "please reconnect" on torip2

torip3 + cdkey1 -> "please reconnect" except for asia, which is allowed through
torip3 + cdkey2 -> "please reconnect"
after a minute or so period, both cdkeys are able to connect to all realms on a fresh torip

homeip + cdkey1 -> "please reconnect"
homeip + cdkey2 -> "please reconnect"
These blocks were not consistent and if I attempted to login multiple times in a row 1 out of 3 attempts would go through to login.

~12-24hrs later
vpnip + cdkey1 -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, logout"
vpnip + cdkey2 -> "login, join game, kill a fallen, leave game, logout"

and there working on my homeip again as well

Sorry for the confusing format and small sample size, but what I'm getting at is that this deemed EBOLA does not last forever and at least infections caused by "disconnected from bnet, please reconnect" do go away. My muted key worked miraculously for asia (the realm its not muted on) so I wonder if there counting up a bunch of flags to determine how bad a connection this is.

You mentioned a time based component for wc3 bans? What do you mean by that?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm 

User
User

Your cases are IP related not Key related.

The Keys I need to test on victims are a different matter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm 

User
User

Right, invalid IPs + valid cdkeys will result in valid cdkeys being temporarily "infected" for use on valid IPs

I'm worried if this happening continuously would end up in a ban.