Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
 Post subject: Re: d2bot# with kolbot release
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:22 pm 

User
User

Hey guys i am trying to input CDkeys into my bot but it keeps saying my cdkey is banned, but both of them work on NTbot. Any suggestions ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:40 pm 

User
User

I want to see if anyone can help make it to where my sorc will do her complete prebuff with her switch wepons

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:46 am 

User
User

why doesnt my profile editor look like the one i see in the pics? i dont have a key list or a schedule list. i cant save my keys to the key list in the main screen of the prog. my main screen also looks different. i cant get my kolbot to log onto bnet it just keeps trying to update my patch which ive copied my d2 folder and make a new one and put the 114 components into my copied d2 folder and still this doesnt work. why? this is very frustrating.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

why doesnt my profile editor look like the one i see in the pics? i dont have a key list or a schedule list. i cant save my keys to the key list in the main screen of the prog. my main screen also looks different. i cant get my kolbot to log onto bnet it just keeps trying to update my patch which ive copied my d2 folder and make a new one and put the 114 components into my copied d2 folder and still this doesnt work. why? this is very frustrating.

Documentation has not been updated fully, there is this you can use for reference:
https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-ko ... --D2Bot%23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm 

User
User

Hey noah~,

Thank you for your hard work.

Currently the main issue (besides the guaranteed ban next wave ;)) is that the bot is not leaving the game appropriately. It isnt the entry scripts or their settings, it is in d2bs core itself. If you manually close game.exe before a run ends, it will reload just fine with no queue, but if you let d2bs do the "leave" you are queued for 600s every time. There are some temporary batch file workarounds we could make, but i think the problem is much simpler and could be fixed with a minor core upgrade. (Not asking to handle the stage.dlls, just the leave game issue). I have done a decent amount of troubleshooting leading me to this conclusion, if you have a different direction id be glad to troubleshoot that, but right now all data is pointing to d2bs core and the way it leaves the game.

Any thoughts, impending source releases, etc? <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:43 pm 

User
User

D2BS isn't safe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 pm 

User
User

It's not the core.

The reason is you already being detected as botter.

During Ladder Reset detected players received "Player not found"

So take a guess when I give you that info.

Certain noob stole several thousand keys through multis and cocksuckers like vic in the past.

He tried some classic Antidetectionsattempts till he didn't receive "Player Not Found" anymore at the cost of 1-3 keys.

What Blizzard logged is a proxy with many detected connections but different results.

You want to restart D2 every game? Use only 1 cd-key and change cd-key after 1 game should do the trick.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:05 am 

User
User

It's not the core.

The reason is you already being detected as botter.

During Ladder Reset detected players received "Player not found"

So take a guess when I give you that info.

Certain noob stole several thousand keys through multis and cocksuckers like vic in the past.

He tried some classic Antidetectionsattempts till he didn't receive "Player Not Found" anymore at the cost of 1-3 keys.

What Blizzard logged is a proxy with many detected connections but different results.

You want to restart D2 every game? Use only 1 cd-key and change cd-key after 1 game should do the trick.

Appreciate the input, i agree my IP does get flagged as a botter. However, since I have been using other methods of leaving the game at the moment im very rarely getting the queues. Can you explain why this is?

I know d2bs is not safe, i am not trying to make it safe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 pm 

User
User

Because Blizzard allows you to create one game after you sent 0x4b-->You get detected every single time.

Instead of automatic banning they will manually ban accounts and keys connected with it. They announced an update so expect to be banned during or short after that update.

Blizzard doesn't want you to notice when you got detected(yeah flawed logic after login, after 1 game, prepare for 2 games!)

They realized even the most retarded botter got the concept of "Cheating = PnF" "Not Cheating= Everything fine".

They likely only look at the "leave game packet" and don't check for leaves through a closed connection to the gameserver.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 pm 

User
User

Because Blizzard allows you to create one game after you sent 0x4b-->You get detected every single time.

Instead of automatic banning they will manually ban accounts and keys connected with it. They announced an update so expect to be banned during or short after that update.

Blizzard doesn't want you to notice when you got detected(yeah flawed logic after login, after 1 game, prepare for 2 games!)

They realized even the most retarded botter got the concept of "Cheating = PnF" "Not Cheating= Everything fine".

They likely only look at the "leave game packet" and don't check for leaves through a closed connection to the gameserver.

I dont think they care if you notice, there's so many signs its hard to hide. I am seeing flags everywhere.

I switched the scripts to use the d2bs core quitGame(); function and been running 200+ runs no issues.

Obviously ill be banned shortly (pending update), but will resume botting after that of course :)

To your last note:"They likely only look at the "leave game packet" and don't check for leaves through a closed connection to the gameserver."

Could you elaborate on that, youve been balls deep in d2bs, why did my fix solve the issue?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:16 pm 

User
User

Look at D2BS source or use notepad++ and search for the function I don't use D2BS.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72