Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOG by bobite (d2bs 1.4 +ntbot)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm 

User
User

In pickit scripts, is there any way to use a type of "or" command... like for an item I want say: maxhp >= 10 : (lightningresist >= 10 OR fireresist >=10)

Also, is there a "plus" type function... for example if an item I want: lightresist+fireresist>=10

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 am 

User
User

The new update doesn't work to well. I'll click start and the d2 window won't even start. When it does finally Pull up it just sit's at the main menu. Also i can't get it to load more then one d2 at a time. Keeps saying "can only run one copy of diablo at a time". One other thing, i had to re-download the old one and update it. the first time i opened up the bot, hit auto update, a error screen popped up, telling me i'm missing something or something was wrong. Last thing, the bot still crashes after a set amount of games. Last night it disappear after it hit 8 games, second time it disappeared after maybe 82 games? But the update Rev 448 isn't working at all. Won't bot, won't move, stays at the main menu.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 pm 

User
User

make sure you have most current version of OOG and svn update with your scripts as well, seem to be working real great now

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:07 am 

User
User

OOG doesn't auto update on my PC, despite deactivated firewall etc.
Is there a way to download the autoupdater.exe manually?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:57 pm 

i didn't realize there was a problem with the auto update, if you download the new package i added svn info for oog.exe so you can svn update oog's base folder like you do the scripts.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:46 pm 

User
User

I keep getting these 2 errors or more after 40-50 runs. It stops the bot completely from making games and i have to close it all down.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... pj&thumb=4

and

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... 2k&thumb=4

I updated the bot completely and also re-downloaded it from the bobites site. I re-installed all netframes and re-downloaded and installed everything needed. Nothing seems to work and i keep getting the same errors.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 am 

Scammer
Scammer

Call me retarded but I'm used to slapping the SVN checkout on a folder and not have to worry about much else.

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/bobode/

Why do you have a zip in there? Where should one extract said zip? Assuming it has to be extracted right there, I can't find D2bs.exe so I can't specify a path for it.

Am I supposed to have multiple SVN set up? None of the guides make ANY sense with this.

I'm just getting back into D2 and would LOVE to code like I did for WoW but I'd like to get a general understanding of how things are run ( And have a bot running for myself too ) but I seriously am wondering what the hell I'm doing wrong. Is there any up to date guide on how to get this running with this particular SVN?

Wtf? Scammer tag? I haven't been here since I stopped playing D2, about 7 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 am 

oog with 1.4 package is all you need

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 am 

User
User

i downloaded it and edited the scripts blah blah blah, went to run it.. worked fine but then my character just joined a game n sat there

am i missing a command line ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 am 

its probly running simon says script

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

[quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4510440#p4510440]fuzzayboy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm[/url]"]Call me retarded but I'm used to slapping the SVN checkout on a folder and not have to worry about much else.

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/bobode/

Why do you have a zip in there? Where should one extract said zip? Assuming it has to be extracted right there, I can't find D2bs.exe so I can't specify a path for it.

Am I supposed to have multiple SVN set up? None of the guides make ANY sense with this.

I'm just getting back into D2 and would LOVE to code like I did for WoW but I'd like to get a general understanding of how things are run ( And have a bot running for myself too ) but I seriously am wondering what the hell I'm doing wrong. Is there any up to date guide on how to get this running with this particular SVN?

Wtf? Scammer tag? I haven't been here since I stopped playing D2, about 7 years ago.[/quote]

your retarded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 am 

User
User

ive watched the bot sell a few decent pelts now.. and im wondering if the script is set up to pick up everything thats good or do i have to edit the scripts myself?

Post subject: A question about the scripts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am 

User
User

First I would like to say the amount of time you guys put into this thing is amazing. Thank You! I do have a couple questions though... I have no idea what script my bot is running.... Sad I know. I am new to oog and not familiar with it and I don't quite understand the items it is picking up by the nips I "thought" I was activating. Am I changing the nips to follow in the wrong script and what would you recommend here this late in the season.

And say I had the extreme items nip activated would that override any other nips I had it trying to follow as well? Or will it follow multiple?

I found out two things:
1.) I am retarded.
2.) It doesnt run worth a damn if you save the script as a text file....

Once again thanks for this awesome bot!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:27 pm 

User
User

hey i want my bot to pick up flawless gems and cubing them. where do i go to turn it on?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

[quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4516907#p4516907]zxorated » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm[/url]"]hey i want my bot to pick up flawless gems and cubing them. where do i go to turn it on?[/quote]

add flawless gems to your pickit (check settings folder)

then enable that pickit in ur character config

and set cubing to 1 or true i think (should also be in your character config)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next