Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOG by bobite (d2bs 1.4 +ntbot)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 pm 

User
User

Using OOG 1.4 and ntbot of course.

I was wondering on how to static only bosses? Do I simply throw "NTConfigStaticBoss = ["Duriel", "Mephisto", "Baal"];" in the LoadConfig function?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm 

BHDev
BHDev

There's a mod posted in d2bs script dev I believe, I don't think it comes with the default package.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 am 

User
User

I just started using this bot, and i want it to run baalruns public and its all good everything works almost. In the ingame config i set my ele druid to use tornado as primary and yes i do click save, and it keeps using twister. This is fucked up because it makes the games too long or even make the bot just leave game at 5th wave and then it pause's and idles in lobby. Im a real newb to using bots etc. So help any help would be awesome.

Bump bump, please i need an answer...

Last edited by widdy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 am 

User
User

Hey, first want to say thanks for the program, it is a god send!

Second, I need a bit of help. My bot keeps picking up magic (blue) items, going to vendors to ID, and then selling them. I know it needs gold to buy potions but it is picking up SO MANY of these worthless and time consuming items. I saw in a previous thread to type "//" and the beginning of the lines related to magic items and also to remove it from the in game nip list. I have done both of these things and it still picks up so many items. How can I fix this?

Also, I am using this with a lightning sorc and my merc has an infinity. I find the bot frequently teleports into a pack of enemies and chickens instead of remaining away and letting the merc tank. while casting from behind. I suspect this has something to do with "use merc" but it has happened with the setting on and off.

I appreciate any help and again thank you for a wonderful program!

EDIT: after some more experimenting it seems to have the most problem with teleporting directly into the Lord de Seis boss pack on Diablo runs. Is there anyway to correct this or do I simply need more health/defense to be able to do diablo runs with a Light Sorc?

It seems the item problem is it wants to pick up many items from unique monsters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 pm 

User
User

It is something in your nip files telling it to pick up those items. You put a semi-colon infront of the lines you don't want, not a //.

For you to see that it is a nip thing, create a new .nip file and change your config to only use that nip file. Your bot will now pick up nothing. You can work forward from here and go grab things out of the other nip files that you know you want and paste them into this new nip. If any line doesn't have a Quality setting then it will pick up all types of items, or if quality is set to less than 5 on any lines. Charms of course will be set to 4.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 pm 

User
User

Yes, I was just looking through the files again and found a huge section in the Extreme Elite nip for picking up all kinds of items. I am slowly working through this file to disable things I don't want.

But my bot still tele into packs of monsters. I got a temp ban because I forgot to set the realm down delay so I was testing different runs to increase each game length.

It also tele directly into Council at Travincal and Nihalthak. I actually died this time even though it chickened.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 pm 

User
User

Can I use this in full screen? I want to have it active but not running so I can view the map but seems I can not figure out how.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:31 pm 

User
User

where do i put in which char should be selected?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:26 am 

User
User

Ehm, i had this bot running for 3 days straight no problems at all happy botting, right now i just got home and the bot (lost, sold dropped) my enigma, zaka and streks. it had plenty of gold to repair for etc.. this i fucked up, i know ladder reset is soon so its not the worst in the world, but seeing that i planned to bot next ladder again makes me think i gotta find a new bot. anyone tried this before or know wtf happened?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:22 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

[quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4531191#p4531191]widdy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 pm[/url]"]Ehm, i had this bot running for 3 days straight no problems at all happy botting, right now i just got home and the bot (lost, sold dropped) my enigma, zaka and streks. it had plenty of gold to repair for etc.. this i fucked up, i know ladder reset is soon so its not the worst in the world, but seeing that i planned to bot next ladder again makes me think i gotta find a new bot. anyone tried this before or know wtf happened?[/quote]

were you strength glitched? were all the items you were wearing in your pickit?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:01 pm 

User
User

[quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4530860#p4530860]dergamser » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 am[/url]"]where do i put in which char should be selected?[/quote]

means there is no longer any possibily which slot the bot takes at the start?

my char is on position 4

1 2
3 4

any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

[quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4531299#p4531299]dergamser » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 am[/url]"][quote="[url=http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?p=4530860#p4530860]dergamser » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 am[/url]"]where do i put in which char should be selected?[/quote]

means there is no longer any possibily which slot the bot takes at the start?

my char is on position 4

1 2
3 4

any ideas?[/quote]

use the charcter login not the "char pos" method
just type char name and it will pick that name

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm 

User
User

@D3STROY3R, the day after i realized that the strength glitch was the cause. ty anyway for answering. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm 

User
User

dont work with 1.13d

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm 

User
User

Think it needs an update, would be awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next