D2BS does not try to exploit any bugs in the Diablo 2 code, the Battle.net protocol or game servers; it only simulates a real player.
Visual Studio 2008 Runtime
(necessary for loading the D2BS runtime): here
.NET 3.5 Runtime
(necessary for loading the D2BS loader): here
Version 1.2 -
- me was not getting reset between games with the script cache enabled
- various interactions used to incorrectly cause deadlocks when the client was minimized
- getUnit now correctly interprets the gid parameter
- itemdrop has been renamed to itemaction, and passes different parameters:
gid, mode, code, globalEvent. gid is still the item's gid, mode is the type of action
(I'll make a list later), code is the item code, and globalEvent is whether the action
came from a 9c or 9d packet.
- Added new event: gameaction, triggers on 0x5a packets, params vary based on the action.
See the breakdown in the packet list sticky for more info.
- various crashes with images, including one where the version background image didn't exist
- Events now use their own independent context, to help prevent crashes.
. Made all classes properly exposed to the scripter so they can be properly extended.
. Made scripts wait less time while trying to stop, as the old duration was ridiculous.
. Added/changed new functions/properties:
- selectCharacter -- takes the profile name, selects the character specified by that profile.
- Area.exits -- now returns the exit array instead of the number of exits
- getExits -- removed in preference of Area.exits.
- Exit.id -- renamed to Exit.level
- showConsole -- shows the console
- hideConsole -- hides the console
. Updated sqlite version to 3.6.22.
. Turned on compiler optimizations (finally).
. Screenhook images are now cached. You only have to load them once, and any further loads
will return the same image.
. Changed screenhook handling so that hidden screenhooks no longer are considered for drawing
period, meaning they're MUCH faster.
. Changed the logo drawing code similarly, so that it draws on its own without being treated
as a screenhook (which means it always draws centered and draws much faster)
. Changed the console drawing code similar to above, so that it handles long lines correctly
without being broken (this includes input, which drops to a newline on long lines).
. Changed the handling for commands, you no longer have to print() the result you want--the
last value is printed by default now.
. Loader changes:
- Added a new (and very cool) splash screen (thanks to Game_Slave for designing it!)
- Changed the default delay for child process detection to 1 second (up from .5 second)