Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: d2bot# with kolbot release
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:21 pm 

User
User

Multiple bots can share the same list of keys. D2Bot# will assign them to profiles properly regardless of which scripts you are using as long as you define a realm in the profile. How many keys you need will depend on how long your games are. Too many games per hour will lead to realm down. Too many logins and things outside of making a game can lead to unable to connect. You'll have to try things for yourself, but often if your games are longer than 3 minutes you can run indefinitely on a single cdkey.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:33 am 

User
User

Multiple bots can share the same list of keys. D2Bot# will assign them to profiles properly regardless of which scripts you are using as long as you define a realm in the profile. How many keys you need will depend on how long your games are. Too many games per hour will lead to realm down. Too many logins and things outside of making a game can lead to unable to connect. You'll have to try things for yourself, but often if your games are longer than 3 minutes you can run indefinitely on a single cdkey.

Ah alright that makes sense. Just wanted to make sure that nothing changed and people weren't being banned just for playing too much or something. Will definitely have longer than 3 minute games. Thanks :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:43 am 

User
User

Downloaded the file but Mcafee kept saying trojan: Artemis!E5AC0281FAFD in D2bot.exe.

I'm using the old 1854 kolbot version and is clean according to the same Mcafee.

May i know what's the problem with the download link of new kolbot version? Using windows 8 and need the newest version. I had been out of the game for many years.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm 

User
User

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting errors on these? It says that defense is an unknown property. Is that not the correct way of doing it?

[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] != ethereal && [defense] >= 141 // Non-Eth Shako
[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] == ethereal && [defense] >= 211 // Eth Shako

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:37 pm 

User
User

I have D2Bot# v14.12.27.96, from the svn-checkout.
I'm working on the mule/inventory-logger, that shows
its results in the char-viewer of D2Bot#.

I found some issues with that char-viewer:
* Search doesn't work as expected [1]
* clicking on the line with the search-result doesn't show/link back to the owning char [2]
* navigating in the list of chars using the arrow-keys does not update the inventory-view
(it needs a click on the char-name)

Also, I have several ideas for improvements... [3]

===

[1] e.g.
* searching for "Topaz" finds some chipped and flawed, but not the regular ones
* search for "Cube" finds just one, and the chars of that one account have at least 3 cubes...

[2] So you don't get to know where that items is, unless you configure the logger to take screenshots and also include the char-name

[3] eg.:
* colors: all entries for items have "itemColor":-1". Why not different colors ?
* sorting: in use (equipped/belt/merc) / in stash
* sorting: by type (armor/weapons/sets/rings/gems/runes/misc, etc.)
* sorting: by char-class/level/requirements (to find "stuff for sorc upto level 12")
* condensing several items ( --> "Ruby * 5"). Same for runes, potions, etc.
* (short) list of details (for rings/amu/jewels/staffs/wands...)
* Counters on the tree-view, showing the number of entries below

Last edited by hajo on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:49 pm 

User
User

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting errors on these? It says that defense is an unknown property. Is that not the correct way of doing it?

[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] != ethereal && [defense] >= 141 // Non-Eth Shako
[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] == ethereal && [defense] >= 211 // Eth Shako

[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] != ethereal # [defense] >= 141 // Non-Eth Shako
[name] == shako && [quality] == unique && [flag] == ethereal # [defense] >= 211 // Eth Shako

. . .
I found some issues with that char-viewer:
* clicking on the line with the search-result doesn't show/link back to the owning char.
* navigating in the list of chars using the arrow-keys does not update the inventory-view
(it needs a click on the char-name)
. . .

The search field will accept regular expressions which can help narrow down the results. Check out http://www.regexr.com/ to play around and learn more about it. Here is how you could use a regular expression to find a normal Topaz:
topaz.+16% (will search item descriptions for "topaz" and "16%" which is the amount of magic find a nomal Topaz will give if inserted into armor or helms).

If you have MuleLogger.LogNames set to true, the pictures of your items which appear when you hover over them will include account/character name.

I can't test it right now, but does pressing enter after navigating the character list with the arrow-keys update the item list?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:16 pm 

User
User

The search field will accept regular expressions

Ok, but the problem is that only some of the matching items were found.

Quote:
does pressing enter after navigating the character list with the arrow-keys update the item list?

No, pressing the enter-key does nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:21 pm 

User
User

Only thing I can think of is you have one account/character selected when doing your search. The search is narrowed down to the realm/account/character you have selected on the left. Does that help?
No, pressing the enter-key does nothing.
Darn :(.

EDIT:
* sorting: by type (armor/weapons/sets/rings/gems/runes/misc, etc.)
Changelog from kolbot update Jan 17, 2015:
MuleLogger.js - added item sorting based on item type, character viewer lists should be more organized now

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:39 pm 

User
User

Quote:
Only thing I can think of is you have one account/character selected when doing your search.
The search is narrowed down to the realm/account/character you have selected on the left. Does that help?

I noticed that, but that's not the problem.
E.g. I have selected one single char, and it has several chipped/flawed/regular gems,
and searching doesn't find them, or not all of them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:18 pm 

User
User

I fail to understand how to use different keys for lets say i want to bot 3 accounts at a time.
So i would need to have 3 keys.

So here is what is what i dont get. How do i give the different accounts different cdkeys? I might just be dumb, but any help is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 pm 

User
User

I fail to understand how to use different keys for lets say i want to bot 3 accounts at a time.

So here is what is what i dont get. How do i give the different accounts different cdkeys? I might just be dumb, but any help is appreciated.

Follow this tutorial:
https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-ko ... w-D2Bot%23

Like it says, you can put all your cdkeys in one big list and assign that list to every profile you make. D2Bot# will assign keys to each profile appropriately (it pays attention to which realm the profile is on if you run multiple realms).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:06 am 

User
User

Follow this tutorial:
https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-ko ... w-D2Bot%23

Like it says, you can put all your cdkeys in one big list and assign that list to every profile you make. D2Bot# will assign keys to each profile appropriately (it pays attention to which realm the profile is on if you run multiple realms).

This is what i get. When i try both options.
And i know the keys works because i have used them before.

Not sure what to do anymore..

I just testes the mpq out with D2Etal and it works like a charm. somehow Kolbot registers a wrong Cdkey.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:32 pm 

User
User

Major danger bug of the newest kolbot.

Sorceress bug which happens frequently. This cause the sorc to stand and do nothing upon entering the TP. The monsters can kill the sorc.

"Failed to use portal"

I believe is the problem of telekinesis. Setting it not to enter TP by telekinesis will solve the problem.

Last edited by brnteo10 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: de seis seal
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:38 pm 

User
User

the sorc sometimes dances around (up and down) the de seis seal and has trouble activating it, walking a bit towards it. when it fails to activate it after about 5 dances, it quits chaos and goes to the next run. i had also added the telekinesis action on the seal and it worked a bit better than the regular click. any help would be appreciated

How do u remove or add telekinesis ?

I want it to enter TP and waypoints without using telekinesis.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 pm 

User
User

Does any1 know how to import settings from another file into the character configs?

i'd like to consolidate the cubing and runeword section into one file and just have one line to import that file into each of the character configs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next