Yet another game controller...
All programs here are GPL (with the exception of the d2bot code on github which is not used). The source is available at https://hg.d2bs.org/
This is currently a beta release lacking several features. For now, please wait a little while so I can add several of the features I already plan to add. OOG# sometimes bugs out and a key will be reported as in use even if there is no window using it and kolbot seems to get stuck. Any other bugs (things that don't work, not features that are missing) can be reported at http://bugs.d2bs.org/
or on irc (though I prefer you still file a bug report).
An xml id is a string of a specific form. Basically it has to start with a letter, underscore or colon and can only a certain set of characters, including letters, numbers, underscores, etc (see the definition: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/#NT-Name
What you will need:
.NET 3.5 (for OOG#) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=21
vc++ 2008 redist (for d2bs) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=29
d2bs and kolbot: https://github.com/CrazyCasta/d2bot-wit ... /tree/oogs
(also includes d2bot, just ignore it for now)
- Unzip OOG# somewhere. Get a copy of kolbot somehow (the above link has links for git/svn and zip). If you don't care about version control, just get the zip: https://github.com/CrazyCasta/d2bot-wit ... pball/oogs. OOG# doesn't care where d2bs is so you can put these folders wherever you please (different drives even if you wanted).
- Run D2OOGSharp_UI.exe.
- Enter a keyring password, click ok.
Folders and keys:
- Click on the "Edit Diablo II Folders and Keys" tab.
- Click on Default by Diablo II Path, click the + sign directly to the right. You can add more folders, but they won't be used because cachefix is being used (this was an old feature to support non-cachefix usage).
- Enter a cdkey mpq filename (just the filename, like "cdkey1.mpq", not the path) in the CDKey Filename textbox and click the + to the right. Repeat until you have as many keys as you want added.
Adding a plugin:
- Select Plugins->Add from the menu.
- Double click KolbotPlugin.dll.
Creating OOG profiles:
- Click on the "Edit OOG Profiles" tab.
- Select Kolbot OOG from the list.
- Enter game information. At the moment difficulty "Highest" is not supported by kolbot. Suspend is for the mule profile, do not set it for regular profiles.
- Enter a unique id for the profile, click the + button.
- Repeat until you have all your game infos entered.
- Click on the "Edit Bots" tab.
- Select D2BS from the drop down.
- Enter the path to the D2BS files (the d2bs folder from github).
- Enter kolbot for script to load.
- Enter default.dbj for the game script.
- Enter D2BotLead.dbj, D2BotFollow.dbj or D2BotMule.dbj for starter script (or other starter script if you know what you're doing).
- Enter 10 for time between pings.
- Enter 30 for ping timeout.
- Enter an xml id (unique id).
Adding accounts and players:
- Click on the "Edit Accounts" tab.
- Enter an account name, password and select a gateway.
- Click the + button.
- Repeat until you have all the accounts you want entered.
- Click on the "Player Generation" tab.
- Select the account the player is on, type the player name and click the + button. Repeat until you have all the players you want entered.
Creating profiles and using:
- Click on the "Profile Generation" tab.
- Drag and drop one each from the player, bot controller and oog controller lists.
- Enter a profile name, click the + button.
- Repeat until you have all your profiles add.
- Click on the "Profile Control" tab.
- Select the profiles you want to start up most often and click the > button directly to the right.
- Select File->Save.
- Setup the kolbot scripts as described in viewtopic.php?f=206&t=489091
- Click the right >> button.
- All your profiles should be running.