Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Town pickit
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 pm 

User
User

Hello, I'm looking for a way to use kolbot's pickit manually not only by monsters drops but for in town too.
in exemple :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_76wsRHqow

(btw I'm not looking for this to scam people in drop games or w.e like shown in this video)
with an ON/OFF key

I've tried redvex's magnet plugin but the pickit's range is really low...
I just think it'd be interesting for xfering/muling, it would be way faster for me. And yes I'm aware of dzik's clickHelper but I'm really looking for an auto-packet pickit

NOTE : I'm not very good at doing this, if you don't mind telling detailed explanations. I would really appreciate it! :)

Post subject: Re: Town pickit
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:36 pm 

User
User

I know you said you know dzik's clickHelper, but it is probably the best you will find when not intending to write one yourself (with some assistance from people on this forum). It should use the standard pickit functions which are fast enough for all manual operations.

If you are looking for one similar to your video, i could not think of why you would need that other than to scam people. Also noone drops items ingame anymore, that stopped ages ago when anni could finally be traded...

Post subject: Re: Town pickit
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:46 am 

User
User

I know you said you know dzik's clickHelper, but it is probably the best you will find when not intending to write one yourself (with some assistance from people on this forum). It should use the standard pickit functions which are fast enough for all manual operations.

If you are looking for one similar to your video, i could not think of why you would need that other than to scam people. Also noone drops items ingame anymore, that stopped ages ago when anni could finally be traded...

Your last sentence just proved my point that it's not meant to scam people, no one do drop games anymore. I wanna mainly use it for manual PVM, I wanna pick the items before others do or to prevent missing items i.e ''there's a grand charm that was dropped but I didn't see it''

For the town (2 reasons) : *1 mule sitting in a game, I come in with my pvmer and just drop all items so my mule quickly pick em up without efforts.
*I wish to have a pickit that teleports to pick the item(s), it's quicker.