Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

MuleFactory

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Official] Working D2NT/EtalBot for 1.13d
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 am 

User
User

I feel like it should say somewhere in the original post that this is just an updated dll with the new offsets for the patch, and nothing else is different. It only allows you to play on patch 1.13d.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 am 

User
User

that's work s great !!
Thank you so much
:)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

I feel like it should say somewhere in the original post that this is just an updated dll with the new offsets for the patch, and nothing else is different. It only allows you to play on patch 1.13d.

With that said, is it just me or have you realized D2nt 3.2 was skipped and 3.3 born.

this shouldve been called 3.1.1

d2bot# with kolbot -- For live support: irc://irc.synirc.net/d2bs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 am 

User
User

Yeah probably.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm 

User
User

Quote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've tried Etal via svn and I've tried replacing the D2NT.dll file in D2NT 3.1 along with changing the compatibility to win xp and running it as admin...

The issue I'm having is that it says unhandled exception c00000005 or something like that and closes before it even gets to the login screen.

??????

having the same problem, can someone help please

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:15 pm 

User
User

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've tried Etal via svn and I've tried replacing the D2NT.dll file in D2NT 3.1 along with changing the compatibility to win xp and running it as admin...

The issue I'm having is that it says unhandled exception c00000005 or something like that and closes before it even gets to the login screen.

??????

yeah having this problem also

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:23 pm 

User
User

hi guys, im having some probs with this whole thing, ive tried the kinks ans nothing seems to work for me, is there a direct dl link that some 1 can post for the upsated 3.1 d2nt version please.

can donate some fgz if it works :)

thanks

Edit/ Dont worry sorted it, and all working fine :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:02 am 

User
User

??????

So, I have 5 copies of D2 installed on my laptop. One where it is default (C>Program Files>Diablo II) and 4 copies in "Documents" named D2#1, D2#2, D2#3, and D2#4. Each with a different cd-key. I got Etal to work with my #2 copy of D2 in my documents folder but not with any other copy of D2. I had serby's cd-key checker in each folder and the only cd-key it wouldn't check anymore was #2, the one that worked with Etal so I deleted the cd-key checker from each folder to see if that was the problem and still the same results... I then put the cd-key checker back in each folder to trouble shoot and see if the reason was that it only worked with 16 or 26 bit keys but that's not the case.

I don't know why the bots will not work with my other 4 copys or yours for that matter but I did however get it to work with one of mine and the only thing I can figure is that it might have something to do with serbys cd-key changer/checker?

ISO more help on resolving this issue please.

P.S. I haven't found "crash fix.exe" to do anything, I'm running win7 64, and I downloaded D2 from blizzard's site-I didn't install it via cds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 am 

User
User

I apologize but I cannot find an answer for this.

Trying to bot nightmare with etal, light sorc setup. I left most of the config defaulted, only falsed a couple things like pindle/nihl, etc because I wanted to test bot and see how it ran on it's own as I intend to eventually switch to hc from sc.

Every game it starts on its own, it lags like crazy for 4-5 seconds then the mini map pops up briefly and it quits. It will do this on it's own nonstop until I intervene. I tried manually create, it does the same thing. I have no other class to test at this time. I switched every act and tried, same issue. I tried game names random or not, turned some random things on and off, and its always the same exact thing every time. 4-5 seconds of heavy, heavy lag and quit.

Running 3.3, grabbed upped DL, swapped for a clean install 3 times, ran orig then upped dl each time, same issue.

Suggestions?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 am 

User
User

I've been using muddy's 1.2 with the new dll and worked fine untill today when the bot fails to start the d2 client.
I think its something related to the new dll, it fails to inject or something. I'm using win xp compatibility mode sp2 run as admin etc. everything. I also tried the original d2nt 3.3 and same problem.
HEEEEEELP!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:26 pm 

User
User

Does anybody have a guide on how to use different scripts?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 am 

User
User

Do you have to replace the 'D2NT Manager.exe' too?
Or just replace the dll?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm 

User
User

only the .dll

For Pickit Requests Check my topic here
http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=486115

For D2NT 3.3 bot download look here
http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=485311

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm 

User
User

I apologize but I cannot find an answer for this.

Trying to bot nightmare with etal, light sorc setup. I left most of the config defaulted, only falsed a couple things like pindle/nihl, etc because I wanted to test bot and see how it ran on it's own as I intend to eventually switch to hc from sc.

Every game it starts on its own, it lags like crazy for 4-5 seconds then the mini map pops up briefly and it quits. It will do this on it's own nonstop until I intervene. I tried manually create, it does the same thing. I have no other class to test at this time. I switched every act and tried, same issue. I tried game names random or not, turned some random things on and off, and its always the same exact thing every time. 4-5 seconds of heavy, heavy lag and quit.

Running 3.3, grabbed upped DL, swapped for a clean install 3 times, ran orig then upped dl each time, same issue.

Suggestions?

Did you set up your Attack configuration cause it seems that you didn't mention that and if you got the D2NT 3.3 from this site then there is a good chance it was mine and i used a Dual tree Blizz Bolt sorc. Otherwise I think posting your characters config file would help out a lot here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 pm 

User
User

??????

So, I have 5 copies of D2 installed on my laptop. One where it is default (C>Program Files>Diablo II) and 4 copies in "Documents" named D2#1, D2#2, D2#3, and D2#4. Each with a different cd-key. I got Etal to work with my #2 copy of D2 in my documents folder but not with any other copy of D2. I had serby's cd-key checker in each folder and the only cd-key it wouldn't check anymore was #2, the one that worked with Etal so I deleted the cd-key checker from each folder to see if that was the problem and still the same results... I then put the cd-key checker back in each folder to trouble shoot and see if the reason was that it only worked with 16 or 26 bit keys but that's not the case.

I don't know why the bots will not work with my other 4 copys or yours for that matter but I did however get it to work with one of mine and the only thing I can figure is that it might have something to do with serbys cd-key changer/checker?

ISO more help on resolving this issue please.

P.S. I haven't found "crash fix.exe" to do anything, I'm running win7 64, and I downloaded D2 from blizzard's site-I didn't install it via cds.

I recall seeing an error like this somewhere before and i believe it is fixed by making sure you patch each d2 you have manually. Something about only haveing the one that is actually patched and the others are not so it wont work on those.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next