Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Bardelas wins 1st live FIFA 17 tournament
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 am 

User
User

Far more than 100 guests watched the initial of eight reside FIFA 17 which game player can buy Fifa Coins from3rd platform tournaments at Sportsbar 1904, within the FIFA Globe Football Museum in Zurich on Tuesday 13 December 2016. The winner has the chance of securing a “wildcard” entry towards the European qualifiers for the Grand Final on the FIFA Interactive Planet Cup 2017 (FIWC17). His name? Bruno Bardelas.

Inside a thrilling final showdown, two of Switzerland’s brightest eSports stars met as 23-year-old Bardelas, a player with FC United Zurich, beat Swiss champion Luca Boller, 24, from bPartGaming, 2-1. Playing as France, Bardelas took a 2-0 lead before half-time. While his opponent Boller, playing as Portugal, was in a position to find the net couldn’t manage an equaliser within the breathtaking final minutes.

“I am incredibly content! Luca was able to win the Swiss championships so these days I get to celebrate a bit revenge,” said Bardelas, speaking soon after the final. The victor secured the first of eight spots inside the Final live tournament in the FIFA Globe Football Museum, in which a ticket for the European qualifiers for the Grand Final in the FIWC17 in London is up for grabs.

“It is a massive honour for me to win the first reside tournament right here at this great place,” continued Bardelas, immediately after becoming congratulated by his ‘eternal rival’ Boller. “The FIFA Globe Football Museum is actually a wonderful meeting point for football fans - it really is pure goose-bumps! Now I hope that I can fulfil my dream to become part of the Grand Final.”

With 32 competitors, the tournament started using a group stage created up of eight groups of four players. A round of 16, then knockout rounds preceded the final game. The matches were played concurrently on 4 different screens in Sportsbar 1904, three of them on substantial live screens.

Over the next six months, the series of reside tournaments in the Sportsbar 1904 will continue. Each tournament winner will earn a spot in a single last reside tournament, having a ticket to the European qualifiers around the line.

The FIWC17 Grand Final in London will see gamers from all more than the globe compete for the title with the world’s very best FIFA 17 player - not to mention $200,000 USD in addition to a trip for the Very best FIFA Football Awards?. The FIWC17 runner-up will acquire $100,000 USD.

The Road to London is powered by EA SPORTS?’ http://www.vipfifa15.co/ brand-new competitors mode FUT Champions. The start marks the starting of an entire year of competitive FIFA 17 gaming, for which the prize pool totals $1.3M USD.