Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

MuleFactory

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Working MMBBQ 2.3 available
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm 

User
User

Hey, I have found a way of bypassing mmbbq's recent Diablo 3 lockout (for versions 2.3 and earlier), just wondering though whether I am allowed to post this here? Hack of a hack? Confused... :-?

Gotta love the zoomhack function!

Post subject: Re: Working MMBBQ 2.3 available
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 pm 

User
User

The "hacking of hacks" part is not the problem. But you might want to consider, that the authors of mmBBQ would be held responsible for the program, even if you had to hack it to release it. In fact it is hard to differentiate between the original authors secretly "leaking" the code and someone else hacking it, but both can only happen because they wrote mmBBQ in the first place. (edit: this latter point is enough so that the original authors would be liable if you were to release this)

So to sum up: please dont post it. I am sure your post would be deleted anyways (and I would personally try to convince ppl to do so if necessary).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 am 

User
User

someone just needs to take the methods and documentation from mmbbq and write a new program.

just my two cents

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:32 am 

User
User

someone just needs to take the methods and documentation from mmbbq and write a new program.

just my two cents

they werent public with that... it was in a dll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am 

User
User

The "hacking of hacks" part is not the problem. But you might want to consider, that the authors of mmBBQ would be held responsible for the program, even if you had to hack it to release it. In fact it is hard to differentiate between the original authors secretly "leaking" the code and someone else hacking it, but both can only happen because they wrote mmBBQ in the first place. (edit: this latter point is enough so that the original authors would be liable if you were to release this)

So to sum up: please dont post it. I am sure your post would be deleted anyways (and I would personally try to convince ppl to do so if necessary).

Fair point. And in any case 2.3 will only work until the next patch so I guess there is no point in creating another shitstorm.

I was just playing around with it yesterday as I can't seem to be able to play the game without zooming out anymore. But hey, gotta move on I guess..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Regarding the zooming something was posted here. If nothing was changed to that (besides the offsets) you wouldn't need mmbbq to zoom out.