Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Official BlizzHackers Mumble server
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 am 

User
User

Trying to get as many people on Mumble as possible for the D3 launch, if you're going to be playing D3 at launch hop on and chat with us, you can make private channels for your team if you want etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am 

User
User

Ok I posted this over in the D3 section before realizing about the post over here. I apologize about that I will post it here instead.

Hello, I would like to say something about mumble over teamspeak 3. Back in 2009 I started up a gaming community and we were looking for what would be the best voip. We ended up with teamspeak 3. Which still holds strong that ts3 is the best free voip out there. Low latency, Highest quality available, More options and flexibility than any of the others. So what I am getting at is that I would love to have a talk with who is running the mumble server. I get about 75-100+ different users a day in playing games such as D3/league of legends/WoW/Rift/Minecraft and many other games.. we even have Real D&D going because ts3 has dice roll mod. We also Have magic the gathering players using LackeyCCG. The Teamspeak 3 server is 512 slots and I would love to offer it for free. I could give powers to the appropriate people and make any rooms that we dont already have set up. To be honest I would say we have about 15-20 D3 users now that come on and play throughout the day including myself. The Teamspeak 3 has been up Since September of 2009. The ts3 server only goes down once a month for about 15 seconds for server and Teamspeak 3 updates. What I would gain out of this is more people in Teamspeak 3 to chat, game, and have fun. I started the community on the note that I wanted a place where other gamers could go to chat and have fun that was free and they weren't getting hounded for donations. What you would gain out of it is a free 512 slot teamspeak 3. You wouldn't lose or not have appropriate powers. You would also gain my current users as more people for your users to chat with aswell as getting my users who play games you guys do onto the site. BH is a free place to go and chat about games (as well as finding hacks) and I believe we are the Voip version of that. You can get Teamspeak 3 From http://www.teamspeak.com the address to our Teamspeak 3 server is Allin1gaming.kicks-ass.net ( could work with ddns provider to add a BH related ip to connect if needed). Feel free to hop on there and look for me. I am AlwaysOnCloud9 on there as well. Or message me on here if this interests you. I would really love to talk more about this in private. Thank you for the time and sorry this was so long.

Edit: I forgot to mention. A Mic is not necessary with Teamspeak 3. It has multiple built in chat options to use so everyone should be satisfied and that should allow more from here the ability to chat with others and give them more of a reason to get on to chat.

Edit2: Also forgot to say we average about 10-20 users on at any time.. So i think bringing over your people will give us more people to chat with aswell as helping have more people for your guys to chat with. Also if you try contacting me on Teamspeak 3 and I am not on You can also contact Dolly on there she can give you more info on the server and show you around till I get on. Also we do have a website but it is not used at all. So there is no worries of us trying to steal your users or any of that nonsense. Just hop on and see for yourself and I am pretty sure you will like what you see. We are a mature community almost every users is 21+ years of age although we do have a few that are younger.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 am 

User
User

Sorry, I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Mumble is far from inactive and I maintain my position that it is the superior VoIP.
If people want to text chat I recommend the Blizzhackers IRC channel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 am 

User
User

terrorists lol? Anyways why have to go to 2 different places to chat.. why cant people without mics and people with mics be able to all chat together in the same place? Also have you looked up the Actual stats on Bandwidth usage to Quality Ratios between the programs? I would definitely take the time to actually look up the stats before just denying something like that. Also I was just trying to offer a free upgrade.. It is here and will be for more years to come as an option for users. I still wish to chat with the people running mumble.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Yea so this failed pretty hard lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:29 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Lol

You've been tagged for consistently posting shit in the wrong forum when you should know better, liberally mixing the phrase 'AFRICAN-AMERICAN CITIZEN' into your GD posts, reposting old GD threads, and other miscellaneous rule violations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 pm 

User
User

nice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 pm 

User
User

New server information is:
Address: panther.mumbleboxes.com
Port: 36154

Thanks to Gary13579 for providing it.

Post subject: Re: Updated Dec. 20 2012 - Official BlizzHackers Mumble Serv
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:43 am 

User
User

No one is in here..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:35 am 

Administrator Gold
Administrator Gold

IRC master race

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:31 pm 

User
User

I'm pretty sure we have consistantly more bhers in CF mumble (me and m3s)

cf.mumble.com//4646

feel free to drop in.

Post subject: Re: UPDATED 3/15/15 - Official BlizzHackers Mumble Server
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:34 am 

User
User