Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Good or Bad for the country?
Good! 34%  34%  [ 10 ]
Bad. 66%  66%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:52 am 

User
User

she isn't running in the 2004 election, but she might run in 2008, so smurfy, bush will prolly still be pres till then

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:55 am 

User Gold
User Gold

~KaLiKa~ wrote:
she isn't running in the 2004 election, but she might run in 2008, so smurfy, bush will prolly still be pres till then

im hoping he will..i think he is doing jsut a find job..siure he made some mistakes..who hasnt..but he is doing fine IMO..keeps em safe *live near fortbrag* and all the troops i know love him =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:20 am 

User
User

She wouldn't be my first choice, but I think she would definately be more helpful then our current president.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:40 am 

User
User

Smurfy-v2.0 wrote:
~KaLiKa~ wrote:

im hoping he will..i think he is doing jsut a find job..siure he made some mistakes..who hasnt..but he is doing fine IMO..keeps em safe *live near fortbrag* and all the troops i know love him =)

wtf is wrong with you. bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had. god i hope you're not of voting age. you're obviously not working because if you were, you might know that bush and his dad are the only two presidents since HOOVER to not have created ONE SINGLE JOB their entire term. he's doing a terrible job because he doesn't give a shit about the average person in this country. he also isn't the one making decisions. KARL ROVE, go read about him. brilliant and conservative and a total asshole (based on his political views), he's the one making all the decisions. the bush administration is a crock of shit and if you want more proff because you can't tell for yourself, then say so. i really really hope you can't vote.

edit: on topic, hilary would be a better pres than bush, but she's a woman so she won't win. that's not right, but that's the way it is. i would rather she not be in charge though-she's in the same category as those crazy mothers who want to protect teens at all costs.

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:46 am 

User Gold
User Gold

approachX wrote:
Smurfy-v2.0 wrote:
~KaLiKa~ wrote:

wtf is wrong with you. bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had. god i hope you're not of voting age. you're obviously not working because if you were, you might know that bush and his dad are the only two presidents since HOOVER to not have created ONE SINGLE JOB their entire term. he's doing a terrible job because he doesn't give a sh*t about the average person in this country. he also isn't the one making decisions. KARL ROVE, go read about him. brilliant and conservative and a total ***hole (based on his political views), he's the one making all the decisions. the bush administration is a crock of sh*t and if you want more proff because you can't tell for yourself, then say so. i really really hope you can't vote.

edit: on topic, hilary would be a better pres than bush, but she's a woman so she won't win. that's not right, but that's the way it is. i would rather she not be in charge though-she's in the same category as those crazy mothers who want to protect teens at all costs.
You sig is offensive..and allt hat shit you sjtu wrote is total BS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:02 am 

User
User

how is it BS? show me a statistic that says that bush has created ONE JOB in his entire term. everything i say is true. he is not a president with the common good in mind. he is a spoiled little rich kid who STOLE the presdency. DADDY's friends on the supreme court gave it to him, after his brother on florida didn't cheat quite well enough to steal the election for him. bush is not interested in help the country, all he's doing is making tax cuts that benefit he and his rich friends. the nation will be so much worse off if he is re-elected than it already is. almost all problems in the country can be traced directly back to either rich conservatives, or poor idiots who have been duped into believing the administration's lies. OPEN YOUR EYES.

btw, i don't give a fuck what you think about my sig. until you change my mind, that's the way it's going to stay.

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:04 am 

User Gold
User Gold

Gore said he would of done the exact same thign as bush so stfu...

and he has been trying to creat jobs but everytime he trys the lib's smack him down in congress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:07 am 

User
User

lib's smack him down? you mean when he tries to make more tax cuts for the richest 1% of the US? of course they're not going to approve that. between Alan Greenspan lowering the interest rates and bush giving all his buddies tax cuts, it's no wonder the economy looks bad.

gore wouldn't have spent all the surplus on the military, nor would he have passed the patriot act, nor would he have proposed an 87 BILLION dollar package in a ddition to what's been spent in Iraq. also, i didn't say gore was a perfect canidate either, but he's certainly better. have you heard about the wildfires in oregon? have you heard bush's plan to stop them? he's going to CUT DOWN ALL THE OLD-GROWTH TREES TO STOP THE FIRES. what the fuck is going on in this country? why does no one notice how stupid that is?

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Last edited by approachX on Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:10 am 

User Gold
User Gold

If you wanna start bitch about econemy go to your friends house Clinton and look at the repression from his term..mmkay

kthxbai

you give me headach

:x :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:12 am 

User
User

THERE WAS NO "REPRESSION" FROM HIS TERM!
clinton was basically a republican president too, however, at least he's not a totally arrogant self-centered rich asshole. the economy was going up through both his terms. HOW DO YOU THINK BUSH ENDED UP WITH A SURPLUS TO SPEND? wtf...

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:14 am 

User Gold
User Gold

When you ahve a SURPLUS it means prices where to high to buy because the econemy was shit and it jsut stockpiled...besides your alive..what ya bitching about =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:16 am 

User
User

a surplus is extra money not spent in the federal budget that could be used in, oh, uh NOT THE MILITARY. like schools, or the enviornment, or something useful. instead it's been squandered on tax cuts and this FAKE FUCKING WAR.

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:18 am 

User Gold
User Gold

approachX wrote:
a surplus is extra money not spent in the federal budget that could be used in, oh, uh NOT THE MILITARY. like schools, or the enviornment, or something useful. instead it's been squandered on tax cuts and this FAKE f*cking WAR.

People dieing isnt fake bud..your just a lib pussie who cant take the facts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:22 am 

User
User

i didn't say people dying was fake, i said they are dying for a fake war. why don't you go do some research and then try to explain to me why there are US troops in Iraq. what has been accomplished there? why have 100 more people died after "major hostilities ended". convince me that this isn't just a fake war created to boost approval ratings for bush so he can get re-elected. THINK. please.

www.lessthanmelodic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:21 am 

User
User

If Hillary Clinton comes to power im gonna stage a revolt And have Neo Nazi's take over....only because ANYTHING is better that Another Clinton in power