Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: GFX Request #84
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 am 

Post your requests here!

NOTE: To whom it may concern: Requests have been cleared. If they were not done by now feel free to re-post them here should you still be interested.

Welcome to the gfx request thread! Here you can make a request for a signature, avatar or any other image that some of our very talented artists will make. This highly skilled team will be working hard, so please bear with us if your requests takes a bit of time. They have much work to do.

Remember, if you want to you can also help out by making these requests. Just state which of the requests from the list you are working on and you get it. If you work hard and long and the work is very good then you might get added to the sig team!

Rules and guidelines for this thread
    - Anyone is allowed to make stuff requested here (but).

- Only work on sigs and avatars not yet claimed by someone. You can claim one yourself by just saying in this thread you'll make it. That way everyone can see it and one of the mods can update this post and will do as much as possible to keep it up-to-date.

- Once you have claimed a project and you want to ask the person who requested it a question about it do this with PMs to keep this thread clean of messages nobody else needs to read.

- Once you've finished a project post the result in this thread clearly stating what it is and for whom you made it.

- Also pm what you made to the one who requested it. Some people don't watch so closely to this thread and after a couple of days it can be hard to find it (or so I've been told).

- Nobody can claim more then one project at the same time. You can claim the next one after you finish the previous one.

- Sig size(max) = width 500 pixels by 150 height, 300 KB max.
    - Avatar size (max) = 110x110 pixels.

The Graphics team consists of a group of highly valued people from the Eon community!

Read about them here!

[JOIN US!]
[Make sigs and you might get in!]

Unclaimed:
Sig/Ava/Other:

[JOIN US!]
[Make sigs and you might get in!]
/stoled from A Hedge
//The posting of this thread Hijacked from paul by Sabo :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:23 pm 

User
User

requesting sig/ava

green, black, matrixy, 1's 0's, all that crap.

old school better than new. think fallout 1-3

for whatever reason, the sig/ava I had ages ago are gone, so I gotta ask for new.

thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:29 am 

User
User

requesting a tattoo design. If that is possible?

I want an astral picture of the earth being consumed by a supernova from a back or backleft angle. if possible i want it in a shaded style.

This is my first tatoo, i cant draw myself. If someone wants to pic this up and wants more info pm me please. This is going to be a sleeve by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 am 

User Gold
User Gold

requesting a sig.. something with Eddie from Iron Maiden in it.. :

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/up ... -eddie.jpg

doesnt have to be one of those specifically, but thats the guy (for those who might not know Iron Maiden)

Also, please put AtG68 in there somewhere.. dont have any color preferences.. whatever looks coolest..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 am 

Moderator Gold
Moderator Gold

I need a badassery signature / avatar combo. Preferably containing my cubone and big red text.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 am 

User Gold
User Gold

thony wrote:
I need a badassery signature / avatar combo. Preferably containing my cubone and big red text.

your sig is way too big.. they made me remove mine and it was half the size of yours :(

it's pretty funny tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 am 

Moderator Gold
Moderator Gold

AtG68 wrote:
thony wrote:

your sig is way too big.. they made me remove mine and it was half the size of yours :(

it's pretty funny tho

It's just a space filler, I do want a sig containing the large red text though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 am 

User Gold
User Gold

thony wrote:
AtG68 wrote:
thony wrote:

it's pretty funny tho

It's just a space filler, I do want a sig containing the large red text though.

Hows this?

LARGE RED TEXT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 am 

User
User

First of all, the name in the sig has to be "Freshtim", or without, whichever. Size constraint is 400 pixels wide by 150 at the maximum.

I'd like it to be funny or humorous. If possible include this:

Kinda vague, so go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 am 

User
User

Hm... I haven't made a sig for this place in a long time... I remember when we got 2 balls or 1 and a half balls or a golden ball or something... man those were the good ole days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 am 

StEvEnZLYkeWHOA wrote:
Hm... I haven't made a sig for this place in a long time... I remember when we got 2 balls or 1 and a half balls or a golden ball or something... man those were the good ole days...

You still can. No ones bothered to make sigs regularly is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm 

User
User

Location: Most Likly Sitting Infront Of My Computer .. Smart 1
Looking for some graphic help on my guilds site... re doing it for them and im having some css issues with centering my banner, along with that id actually like to redo it and adjust the size. any 1 able to help or offer some idea as to how to fix?

http://home.comcast.net/~rue211/lchead.jpg

that is the banner but i need something more lich king based and horde based

http://www.lastcallskywall.com/ is the site. and i need the size correction so its centered above the middle column.

thanks in advance.

Contact me over aim to make it easier if you choose to take this task on so that i can make it easier for you - =) ty

+4 rep so far

Post subject: requesting a Sick but hard ava
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 am 

User
User

Ok so i've only told one other person to help me make this avatar, well not help me but do it for me. And he sucked at it couldn't even get started and i told him that i have had this idea for at least a year and some months now and i don't even like posting this but i think my idea wont get stolen or anything. Ok so here it is.

If anyone remembers the Pepsi Commercial with the song "what is love" Yea well about a minute into the commercial there is Busta Rhymes when he falls asleep, then he wakes up and later hes moving his head back and forth. Well i think the best avatar would be Busta Rhymes bobbing his head back n forth with that open mouth and expression.

I can post the commercial and let you know how long the runtime and what seconds exactly this part is at.

But yea if anyone can do this for me that would be be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm 

User
User

Requesting a logo design (if possible)

I'm looking for someone that is willing to draw a design for me and it would be for a side project im doing. It would need to include the name "DeedsTech" and you can pretty much do whatever you want as a design but keep in mind that i do want a professional look to it. Thank you and for further information please feel free to PM me.

Also, if possible, i would want something (design) to link into the name that has to do with the technology industry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 pm 

User
User

Requesting a tattoo design (specifically by sabotage if possible)

Hand drawn Hand print, about 15-20% larger than an average hand print. In the outline, a tree that extends into the fingertips. It has the top full of leaves, but it stops when it reaches the inner-edge of the fingers.

Like if you took a picture of a tree and layered a tree outline over it. You would see the tree, but it would take on a hand print shape.

If you do draw it, I can't pay you, but you will have your work (with signature, if you want) printed on my right shoulder blade, in permanent ink.