Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)


It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm


All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: [Release] RedVex 2.5 Core and Plugins
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:59 pm 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
Due to several issues that have been brought to my attention, I will no longer be working on or updating either the core RedVex application or plugins. Not to displair though! You may still find it (and all the released plugins) at the forums Zoxc has generously provided (including the full source, in case anyone wants to take over the project).

Edit by Snarg:

You may download RedVex and all plugins here. As always, ensure you scan anything you download. Please, visit the fine folk from RedVex. They have worked hard to bring this program to you and deserve your support.


Last edited by FooSoft on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 59 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:36 pm 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:24 am
Location: O.o ! o.O
Someone scan plz.

_________________
Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:57 pm 
 
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:46 pm
a.d.r wrote:
Someone scan plz.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:39 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:24 am
Location: O.o ! o.O
im too lazy to do it myself since this isnt of importance to me.

_________________
Image

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:29 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
Uh...Oh...LOOKS LEGIT!!

AntiVir 7.2.0.32 10.21.2006 no virus found
Authentium 4.93.8 10.22.2006 no virus found
Avast 4.7.892.0 10.20.2006 no virus found
AVG 386 10.20.2006 no virus found
BitDefender 7.2 10.22.2006 no virus found
CAT-QuickHeal 8.00 10.20.2006 no virus found
ClamAV devel-20060426 10.22.2006 no virus found
eTrust-InoculateIT 23.73.32 10.21.2006 no virus found
eTrust-Vet 30.3.3146 10.20.2006 no virus found
DrWeb 4.33 10.21.2006 no virus found
Ewido 4.0 10.21.2006 no virus found
Fortinet 2.82.0.0 10.21.2006 no virus found
F-Prot 3.16f 10.21.2006 no virus found
F-Prot4 4.2.1.29 10.21.2006 no virus found
Ikarus 0.2.65.0 10.21.2006 no virus found
Kaspersky 4.0.2.24 10.22.2006 no virus found
McAfee 4878 10.20.2006 no virus found
Microsoft 1.1603 10.21.2006 no virus found
NOD32v2 1.1822 10.21.2006 no virus found
Norman 5.80.02 10.20.2006 no virus found
Panda 9.0.0.4 10.21.2006 no virus found
Sophos 4.10.0 10.15.2006 no virus found
TheHacker 6.0.1.102 10.20.2006 no virus found
UNA 1.83 10.22.2006 no virus found
VBA32 3.11.1 10.20.2006 no virus found
VirusBuster 4.3.7:9 10.21.2006 no virus found

Where you said to add : 127.0.0.1 europe.battle.net

Where do we add it at? Is it like this?

# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 europe.battle.net

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:33 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
deleted


Last edited by FooSoft on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:57 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
Does d2loader work?

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
I don't see why it wouldn't as there are no client mods here

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
FooSoft wrote:
I don't see why it wouldn't


I do exactly that and it dont work ><

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:00 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
AmirReborn wrote:
FooSoft wrote:
I don't see why it wouldn't


I do exactly that and it dont work ><


Try closing the proxy while you are playing the game. If you get disconnected then you are successfully connecting through the proxy but your plugins are not being loaded.

If that's the case -make sure- that the DLLs are in the Plugins folder otherwise it will just be a regular proxy w/o any added on functionality.

An easy way to test to see if everything is set up is by typing ".ip" in game chat or seeing if there are any ads in battle.net lobby.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:03 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
FooSoft wrote:
AmirReborn wrote:
FooSoft wrote:
I don't see why it wouldn't


I do exactly that and it dont work ><


Try closing the proxy while you are playing the game. If you get disconnected then you are successfully connecting through the proxy but your plugins are not being loaded.

If that's the case -make sure- that the DLLs are in the Plugins folder otherwise it will just be a regular proxy w/o any added on functionality.

An easy way to test to see if everything is set up is by typing ".ip" in game chat or seeing if there are any ads in battle.net lobby.


!! I close proxy while in game, and i'm still in game :O no disconnect

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:05 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
AmirReborn wrote:
FooSoft wrote:
AmirReborn wrote:
FooSoft wrote:
I don't see why it wouldn't


I do exactly that and it dont work ><


Try closing the proxy while you are playing the game. If you get disconnected then you are successfully connecting through the proxy but your plugins are not being loaded.

If that's the case -make sure- that the DLLs are in the Plugins folder otherwise it will just be a regular proxy w/o any added on functionality.

An easy way to test to see if everything is set up is by typing ".ip" in game chat or seeing if there are any ads in battle.net lobby.


!! I close proxy while in game, and i'm still in game :O no disconnect


That just means that you are not actually connecting to the proxy. Not sure what to tell you other than to review your steps. This configuration has worked successfully for other people.

I'll be in game for a little bit if anyone needs help on uswest.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:09 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
Aww but i already did the steps ><

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:49 am 
 
Banned
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Sands of The Ghetto Iraqi Projects
Paying 150 jsp fg to help me fix this.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:50 am 
 
User
User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 pm
You MSN or IRC?

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron