Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

MuleFactory

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 am 

User
User

Thanks for that,it compiled perfectly now I'm getting this,

The procedure entry point GetTickCount64 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 am 

User
User

That's strange. I thought I had fixed that. Apparently you run Windows XP or lower. It checks _WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0600 actually, I think the preprocessor instruction was broken back then. You can either go sure that you updated the nil code or you can replace the GetTickCount64 in time.cpp with GetTickCount. But it really wasn't supposed to do that anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 am 

User
User

I changed GetTickCount64 to GetTickCount which stopped the error,now when I run it its just flashing the cmd prompt and exiting quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am 

User
User

Well duh, run it properly from the command line so you can see what's going on. You will get some text output, if you don't know what it means look it up in the source code to see the requirements and solve the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am 

User
User

so you're saying heroin_data won't compile on windows?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 am 

User
User

It does compile on Windows, the problem is just that it uses POSIX stuff that isn't supported by MSVC so you will have to use mingw in order to compile it. I use Code::Blocks for heroin_data, it's really good:

http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads/5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 am 

User
User

have you written code to parse 9c/9d yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:57 am 

User
User

whats the difference between this and any other bot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:33 am 

User
User

Rhettius wrote:
have you written code to parse 9c/9d yet?

I'm going to steal relevant code from Awesom-O now. Apparently it's capable of parsing it properly, I ran some tests yesterday.

lVlarK wrote:
whats the difference between this and any other bot?

First off, this is not a bot, this is a Diablo II client library. You could write a bot using it or you could write a replacement for the normal Diablo II client if you feel like it. Secondly, it doesn't require the Diablo II client which allows you to run tons of bots on the same box without any performance problems. The code is really light weight and it's even multi platform and will run on Windows and on UNIX like systems. Well, and it's open source

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 am 

User
User

pojkeur wrote:
Well duh, run it properly from the command line so you can see what's going on. You will get some text output, if you don't know what it means look it up in the source code to see the requirements and solve the problem.

What exactly do you mean run it properly from the command line ? >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am 

User
User

~Kiko wrote:
pojkeur wrote:

What exactly do you mean run it properly from the command line ? >_>

open a command window by pressing windows+r and typing "cmd" then enter. change directory to your "debug" folder - where the compiled .exe is, and run it.

i suggest you download this
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Down ... rtoys.mspx
microsoft powertoys.
get this one
Open Command Window Here
Download CmdHere.exe
514 KB 2 min @ 28.8 Kbps

opens the cmd window right where you need it! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 am 

User
User

thnx bro its working,this is pretty cool

edit: question for anyone that knows,is it possible to proxy redvex through this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 am 

User
User

Haha that would be a fucked up thing to do but yeah basically it's possible. I'm not sure why you would do that though. Speaking of RedVex, I should write a multi platform replacement for RedVex aswell - I am sick and tired of the current broken version which runs only on Windows and doesn't support remote connections. It also randomly hangs on connecting to Bnet or retrieving the character list from the MCP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:46 pm 

User
User

compiles fine for me with minor modifications

im really glad i found ur work couse i tried to do the same with redvex, i blocked *most* of the gs packets from reaching the client, which in turn reduced the cpu load and number of crashes..

im curious how pathing could be implemented..? mapadd packets would suck i guess. i dont want any bot to go 4 directions before finding the summoner :p
i guess normally the server only sends like a random seed to the client so that they can generate the same map. or am i wrong?
sry for nub theory crafting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:55 pm 

User
User

You read the 4 byte map ID from the 03 packet, use the DLL algorithm to generate the map and use it. The problem with this is that nobody has managed to extract the entire algorithm so far so this would be problematic to run on PPCs etc. The easiest solution is to run a server on a Windows installation on another box or in a VM and query stuff as you need it. Sheppard is going to host one of those on a friend's server, we already discussed compression etc. Uncompressed map data is 61 KiB, we managed to get it to less than 2 KiB with the 7zip LZMA implementation - should do the job just fine.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next