Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

MuleFactory

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 796 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 54  Next

Do You Use This Bot?
Yes - Got it working with few problems 26%  26%  [ 49 ]
Yes - Took me a while to setup 12%  12%  [ 23 ]
I would if I could get it working 26%  26%  [ 50 ]
Tried setting it up and gave up 8%  8%  [ 16 ]
Make a better setup guide!!! 15%  15%  [ 29 ]
No 12%  12%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 189
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 am 

User
User

mulletstl wrote:
beo
can u make an if that checks if the follow is in the same party as LEADER else Leave party..

it might be possible, but i am not going to write it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:08 am 

User
User

i got a problem with this when i go into channel it types the game names of my MF games....then it joines the regular channel, then it types /f l

once it types that it opens the join game's and types "in game w/e the game" leader is in and it says doesn't exisit so it doesnt type the real baal GAME name

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 am 

User
User

hakstern wrote:
i got a problem with this when i go into channel it types the game names of my MF games....then it joines the regular channel, then it types /f l

once it types that it opens the join game's and types "in game w/e the game" leader is in and it says doesn't exisit so it doesnt type the real baal GAME name

there about 10 different people asking this, look through the pages the solutions are there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Ok, im helping my friend set this up so he can follow my bot wit this bot, Everything is fine, But it doesnt enter tp, My chars name is spelled exactly right in tha correct part of his script.

Could there be any other problems causing this??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 am 

User
User

Beo900 wrote:
valdir wrote:
extremly cool script. i followed all the instruction on page 1

i have my sorc sunning baal and am trying to have a pally follow to leech. currently i have my sorc creating baal games called live1/1 live2/1 live3/1 etc etc. the leech char has a profile created and load withs the ntbotleech.ntj

however, the pally does not ever attempy to join any game. any ideas what i missed?

windows 7 OS

possibly did not change the leader = "accountname"; (NTBotLeech.ntj)

both characters are not on each others friends list?

if the gamename is on the third line you will have look a couple pages back from the last of this post to find the other code for 3rd line game name from messages.

I updated my Case 3: in NTBotLeech
all my leader name variables/friend list stuff has been corrected. and the follower still logs in and stays in the chat channel. he recieves the message from the leader in 2 lines. d2nt manager status is 'character select'- i think maybe my script is not loading. ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Young_Love wrote:
Ok, im helping my friend set this up so he can follow my bot wit this bot, Everything is fine, But it doesnt enter tp, My chars name is spelled exactly right in tha correct part of his script.

Anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm 

User
User

So I'm editing this myself - mostly because I didn't like all that code copied from NTBot.ntj and then the strangest thing happens: every time I send D2NT_MGR_READY after the game to the OOG it closes D2. wasn't able to google the reason for that... so i grittingly copied the remaining functions and global vars from NTBot.ntj - still crashing. any1 knowing details or do I have to keep removing bits of code and restarting the process till I find it? -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 pm 

User
User

Someone3 wrote:
So I'm editing this myself - mostly because I didn't like all that code copied from NTBot.ntj and then the strangest thing happens: every time I send D2NT_MGR_READY after the game to the OOG it closes D2. wasn't able to google the reason for that... so i grittingly copied the remaining functions and global vars from NTBot.ntj - still crashing. any1 knowing details or do I have to keep removing bits of code and restarting the process till I find it? -.-

ur prolly trying to using multiple CD keys, but the game count is never higher then (0). so the game will crash after every game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm 

User
User

Beo900 wrote:
Someone3 wrote:

ur prolly trying to using multiple CD keys, but the game count is never higher then (0). so the game will crash after every game.

ah it seemed to be something like that - i introduced D2NT_MGR_CREATE_GAME now it works, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

Young_Love wrote:

Beo can yu hear me? I am lost and so alone. Im asking for your guidance, Will yu come down from yur throaoaone. I need a tight compadre Who will teach me about this bot. Blizzard thinks you're evil, But man, they can suck a cock. Bots are not the devil's work, They're magical and rad. I'll never run this bot as long as theres something wrong with thaaaat!!

Lol. Beo, can yu help me wit this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 am 

User
User

Young_Love wrote:
Young_Love wrote:

Beo can yu hear me? I am lost and so alone. Im asking for your guidance, Will yu come down from yur throaoaone. I need a tight compadre Who will teach me about this bot. Blizzard thinks you're evil, But man, they can suck a cock. Bots are not the devil's work, They're magical and rad. I'll never run this bot as long as theres something wrong with thaaaat!!

Lol. Beo, can yu help me wit this?

PM a copy of your baal script
and if ur useast ladder tell me a game name so i can see ur character in game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm 

User
User

dude this bot is killing meeeeee...i gone through the directions step by step word for word line by line three times now and i still cant get it to work!!!! I'm soo sick of trying to get this to work but i need to get it done. Can i please get some help asap!! basically i have my main bot running baal private games..and then i have my 3 leachers..the furthest i can get is my leachers to join the same private channel. and thats it. I have no idea what im doing wrong iv followed the directions down to a T! and nope, doesnt work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm 

User
User

Someone3 wrote:
Beo900 wrote:
Someone3 wrote:

ah it seemed to be something like that - i introduced D2NT_MGR_CREATE_GAME now it works, thanks.

ah, but sending D2NT_MGR_CREATE_GAME makes the manager send a game name and tab and password and enter - pretty annoying -.-
at least clicking join before that prevents it from being put into the chatbox...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm 

User
User

e.basas wrote:
dude this bot is killing meeeeee...i gone through the directions step by step word for word line by line three times now and i still cant get it to work!!!! I'm soo sick of trying to get this to work but i need to get it done. Can i please get some help asap!! basically i have my main bot running baal private games..and then i have my 3 leachers..the furthest i can get is my leachers to join the same private channel. and thats it. I have no idea what im doing wrong iv followed the directions down to a T! and nope, doesnt work.

couple problems cause this.

1. you didnt add NTConfig_Script.push in the correct place of the character config file.
2. public mode = true; this will make the bot party
3. character names are not configured correctly in the files.
4. you made spelling mistakes or did not name the baal leech script with a .ntj extension
5. you didnt put the baalleech script in the correct folder
6. you didnt setup the character config file name correctly if using a different class
7. troubleshooting, if only 2 scripts are loaded by the leechers, then the problem is in the character config files (the leech script is not being loaded) if it is loading 3 scripts then it is either not partying or the leader's name is typed incorrectly.

i might have missed a problem, not sure though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 pm 

User
User

Beo900 wrote:
e.basas wrote:

couple problems cause this.

1. you didnt add NTConfig_Script.push in the correct place of the character config file.
2. public mode = true; this will make the bot party
3. character names are not configured correctly in the files.
4. you made spelling mistakes or did not name the baal leech script with a .ntj extension
5. you didnt put the baalleech script in the correct folder
6. you didnt setup the character config file name correctly if using a different class
7. troubleshooting, if only 2 scripts are loaded by the leechers, then the problem is in the character config files (the leech script is not being loaded) if it is loading 3 scripts then it is either not partying or the leader's name is typed incorrectly.

i might have missed a problem, not sure though...

k same exact thing..all three leechers join channel and just sit there..the leader is fine. I even started fresh with a whole new d2nt folder and trashed the old one...still the same problem..i think i know what it is tho..when my leader joins the game it is 3 lines long..i read back on page 15 that you need to switch out the scripts, i did that last time nothing changed..i'll try it again right now. i also followed your check list..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 796 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 54  Next