Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Dupe Method] Let's put D2 out of its misery?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:30 am 

User
User

I cant get it work for 1.13c :(

tryed also manuel and dont work...
i block the 30 packet,
then i go to wp

send the 49xxxxxxxx00000000 packet

got the waypoint id from a2 lut golein
with .watch send add 49 clicked on wp. it was something like 28000000 (dont remember right now) :D

so i did: .send 492800000000000000

maybe can help me lol ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:44 am 

User
User

I cant get it work for 1.13c :(

tryed also manuel and dont work...
i block the 30 packet,
then i go to wp

send the 49xxxxxxxx00000000 packet

got the waypoint id from a2 lut golein
with .watch send add 49 clicked on wp. it was something like 28000000 (dont remember right now) :D

so i did: .send 492800000000000000

maybe can help me lol ?

why would you dupe on a private server anyways
useless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm 

User
User

i made this necro with same all open q but i still cant bug jehryn..

The man says it's only maker quest related since he can bug out his friends game with this toon only.

He sent me a screen of the quests status.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-909 ... ns.7z.html

-> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/7188d21f00dd0641d4514cfcf0abc19189e99b3fccf36cec290ab0fe8a209ead/analysis/1403450405/

I really have no clue if this has any incidence, but i can't manage to get the same quest status on blood raven^^. I either get "Kill blood raven" or nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm 

Idiot
Idiot

i still cant dupe

can anyone help me ?
something must be with loader.exe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 am 

User
User

i still cant dupe

can anyone help me ?
something must be with loader.exe

Use a different loader. ReomteDLL is a good one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:37 am 

User
User

Is it possible to not use a loader and just run d2 with the programs loader? I don't have a loader installed and have been looking all over the forums to find a working loader for 1.13d with no avail :(
I did download the mirror for catdupe and was wondering was the link above it just for non english d2's or do i need to dl both links?
I've put together a little tool to help you use this method
Download link: https://anonfiles.com/file/ccf0c3d0e5d6 ... 4e1c6d2cb5 (should work for non english d2's now)
Mirror: http://bhfiles.com/files/Diablo%20II/1.13d/catdupe.zip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:10 pm 

Idiot
Idiot

it works with remote dll.
but i still dont understant all the things around. nobody wrote some general topic.
people are still asking same things...

1, how i make safe my "original" items which was copy made from ? i mean i leave that char first or char with dupes will leave game first ?

2, which items have not ID ? so they can be duped without fear of poof ?

3, how may i use this thing to block item at larzuk, if he will make me just one socket ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:23 pm 

User
User

it works with remote dll.
but i still dont understant all the things around. nobody wrote some general topic.
people are still asking same things...

1, how i make safe my "original" items which was copy made from ? i mean i leave that char first or char with dupes will leave game first ?

2, which items have not ID ? so they can be duped without fear of poof ?

3, how may i use this thing to block item at larzuk, if he will make me just one socket ?

1, a copy is a copy man, there is an "original" sure but they are both unperm. They have the same item ID.. either one of them can poof, the original isn't safe.

2, keys, organs and normal/superior quality items BEFORE you make a rune word in them, probably gems too. All I can think of off the top of my head.

3, you can't(?)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:52 am 

User
User

if you want to make sure your blue item will get 2 sockets, you can dupe the item and add sockets to one of the copies. if it doesn't get 2 sockets, sell it and try again. this requires many socket quests though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 am 

User
User

if you want to make sure your blue item will get 2 sockets, you can dupe the item and add sockets to one of the copies. if it doesn't get 2 sockets, sell it and try again. this requires many socket quests though.

you can dupe magic because of id...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 pm 

User
User

you can dupe magic because of id...

you only keep 1 copy, charsi the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 pm 

User
User

i always thought that giving a duped item (a) socket(s) would perm it up.

so duping is only good for non-ID items like gems and keys, and ingredients for recipes(cubing/runewords) like runes and sojs?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm 

User
User

Hello guys, so I've been reading this thread and plan on trying this dupe soon but I have a question

I read that white items don't have an ID.

So i guess i can safely dupe white supports without fearing poof until i don't put runewords in it before?

I actually own a good a support and i wonder , If i use the socket quest for it , will it create an ID? if not so i guess i can safely create sockets , then dupe it then put permed runes into it and i shall have perm runewords?

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm 

Administrator Gold
Administrator Gold

Hello guys, so I've been reading this thread and plan on trying this dupe soon but I have a question

I read that white items don't have an ID.

So i guess i can safely dupe white supports without fearing poof until i don't put runewords in it before?

I actually own a good a support and i wonder , If i use the socket quest for it , will it create an ID? if not so i guess i can safely create sockets , then dupe it then put permed runes into it and i shall have perm runewords?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
i always thought that giving a duped item (a) socket(s) would perm it up.

so duping is only good for non-ID items like gems and keys, and ingredients for recipes(cubing/runewords) like runes and sojs?

Ok, I will quickly try to answer these questions to the best of my memory...

Dupe clash checks are per gameserver. So a player in another game on the same server that has an item with the same serverside itemID (or dupe "tag"/id/whatever) as yours can cause a clash. Once you dupe an item, the scan does not differentiate between which item was the original. Checks occur when player leaves a game. The Temp Perm method does work, but it only protects items in buffers accessible by trade (including stash and the horadric cube). I think at some point selling items to NPCs worked, too, but that no longer does because of a previous fix involving another bug. Selling items and buying them back can generate a new itemID, but it doesn't result in any perming. I mention this because it is still grouped with "Temp Perm Method" on a few older sites. A duped Runeword itself can poof. White/Normal items (the exception being runes) of all quality were ignored and items stored in sockets were ignored (also things like consumables: potions, scrolls, keys, etc. are ignored) . If that is still accurate, that's what you keep in mind when making Runewords. Keep them "unmade" when duping. After a Runeword is made, the item itself is susceptible to scans (even if you unmake it). Upping duped runes, of course, makes a new rune that is perm. Adding a socket or personalizing an item only edits fields in the item data and does not make a new item. This has no direct effect on perming.

Items in socket buffers were hidden from these minor dupe scans, but not Rust Storm, IIRC. I'm not completely sure if that is 100% still the case or if there were minor changes (probably not). If you have illegitimate items in a socket, they get detected if "Rust Storm" is ran, and then the Runeword is deleted after because they become an "ITH". It will scan socket buffers, delete dupes, and Should the holiest of holy miracles occur in the future... I'd think it's very unlikely to see a Rust Storm Redux, but it's information to keep in mind.

I did a lot of substances after 1.09 (all that eBay Windforce $$$), stopped caring about Diablo for a while, and that shit kind of blended together. Just remembering how to stop poofs was enough since then even though I haven't "played" the game but a few times since 1.09, but I think that is probably mostly accurate. In any case, Icesage will probably be lurking at some point so he can quell your questions if he is feeling generous.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 pm 

User
User

Thanks a lot for This very clear,fast and detailled answer Dark_Mage-.

I guess I will try to dupe some stuff this evening =)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 38  Next