This is a great Single Player Only module that simulates solo internet play (especially w/ ATMA) by having Ladder-Only runewords, Diablo Clone, and the Pandemonium Event enabled. It's also great for character planning due to the ability of in-game stat/skill modification.
Features list (enable/disable any features) :
- - Infinite storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 personal pages!)
- - Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too!)
- - Enabled the ladder only runewords out of realms.
- - Local World Event and Uber Quest for singleplayer and multiplayer off-realm!
- - Unassign assigned skills and stats points.
- - Change the selected language.
- - Always regenerate maps in SinglePlayer like in MultiPlayer.
- - Automatically execute /players X when you launch a new game.
- - Added some pages for display more characters stats like %MF.
- - Display item level in its popup.
- - Launch any number of Diablo II games on the same computer.
- - Increase the stash to 10x10 squares.
- - Change the save path directory.
- - Change the version text print in the main menu.
- - Always display Mana and Life values above the globes.
- - D2 can load all files, even those opened with Microsoft Excel.
- - Display the stats current value (without magical bonus).
- - Localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish.
- - Click here to download.
- - Extract the files into your Diablo II folder.
- - Find the PlugY.exe and PlugY.ini files in your Diablo II folder, and make shortcuts of them and put them where ever you want.
- - Edit the .ini to your liking.
- - Use the PlugY.exe shortcut to play Single Player, if you use PlugY.exe and try to go to B.Net diablo will close.
- - Use your original D2 shortcut to play online, and your PlugY shortcut for Single Player.
A little reading goes a long way.
Post count means nothing.
For Snarg, my ass is always open.