Blizzhackers

We're Still Here

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

MuleFactory

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: AutoIt bannable?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:18 pm 

User
User

Is it? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm 

Banned
Banned

Ya, warden detects it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 pm 

User
User

Other Notes:
<windows.h>
   void MouseMove( HWND hWnd, int X, int Y );
   void SendClick( HWND hWnd, int nSide, int X, int Y );
   void SendInput( HWND hWnd, const char szKey[] );
   void SendKey( HWND hWnd, UINT vKey );

These are the commands AutoIt uses for functions like "Send" and "MouseClick", so yes it's not only detectable, it's BEING detected. (Yes, it will most likely get you banned.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:49 pm 

User
User

That claim is dubious.

"Female nudity isn't funny" because you can't "laugh and jerk off at the same time"
-- Louie CK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 pm 

User
User

TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Other Notes:
<windows.h>

These are the commands AutoIt uses for functions like "Send" and "MouseClick", so yes it's not only detectable, it's BEING detected. (Yes, it will most likely get you banned.)

I'm really doubting that. I have a couple autoit programs running in the background on my computer 24/7 and have yet to be banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm 

User
User

Saytun wrote:
TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Other Notes:
<windows.h>

I'm really doubting that. I have a couple autoit programs running in the background on my computer 24/7 and have yet to be banned.

Having AutoIt running wont get you banned if it doesn't interact with Diablo2, also I have been running multiple hacks with muted CDKeys on loser accounts that are known to be banned for, to see when Blizzard is banning and it seems as though they are not banning right now, they are most likely going to do it in waves as done before. I've had a bot running on a loser account with a muted CDKey since the day after the ban wave with no ban yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:24 pm 

User
User

thanks, that blows >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 pm 

Section Leader
Section Leader

There are ways to detect AutoIT programs that interact with D2 that don't hook the Send* functions. Don't think you're safe by using AutoIT.

That being said, last I knew for certain, they weren't detecting AutoIT.

1. Create signature generator.
  2. ???
  3. Profit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm 

User
User

I only have to wonder because MMO Glider & WOW Glider use auto-it, and Blizzard obviously was unable to completely ban it. In fact, the warden wasn't effectively detecting it--the only way people get caught is when they are reported to a GM (game master).

So here's my thought--I hear a lot of what the D2 warden is based on came from WOW. If they were able to make an effectively un-bannable bot for WOW with auto-it, why can't they do it for D2?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:19 pm 

User
User

trapt002 wrote:
I only have to wonder because MMO Glider & WOW Glider use auto-it, and Blizzard obviously was unable to completely ban it. In fact, the warden wasn't effectively detecting it--the only way people get caught is when they are reported to a GM (game master).

So here's my thought--I hear a lot of what the D2 warden is based on came from WOW. If they were able to make an effectively un-bannable bot for WOW with auto-it, why can't they do it for D2?

warden is defeated by several people. Ive never looked at wows warden but i know its by far superior (the modules and module development that is). i can only speak for me and some of the people but they dont want it to be public because they dont warden to be updated. That's also the reason why d2bs/AO will most likely never have real anti warden methods.

d2 warden doesnt scan for autoit nor input functions (at the moment)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:14 pm 

Nearly Banned
Nearly Banned

yes you can get banned for AutoIT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 pm 

User
User

TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Saytun wrote:
TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Other Notes:
<windows.h>

Having AutoIt running wont get you banned if it doesn't interact with Diablo2, also I have been running multiple hacks with muted CDKeys on loser accounts that are known to be banned for, to see when Blizzard is banning and it seems as though they are not banning right now, they are most likely going to do it in waves as done before. I've had a bot running on a loser account with a muted CDKey since the day after the ban wave with no ban yet.

I know for sure that quite a few people i know got banned just a couple of days ago. Some of them tested with d2loader. I guess Warden is still banning and not (only) tagging accounts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:45 pm 

User
User

Technically if they could detect AutoIt it would mean they are looking at background programs which have nothing to do with Diablo therefore invading your privacy which is illegal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:05 pm 

User
User

Blade3575 wrote:
Technically if they could detect AutoIt it would mean they are looking at background programs which have nothing to do with Diablo therefore invading your privacy which is illegal.

Depending on HOW they detect it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 pm 

User
User

TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Saytun wrote:
TK_Inc0rperate wrote:
Other Notes:
<windows.h>

funny u say that, i went ahead and bought 4 cd-keys, made 2 sorcs and started botting w/ them last night, and actually 2 cd-keys sets and 1 sorc was banned last night (after maybe 5-6 hours) the other 2 cd-key sets and sorc hasnt been banned, so i dont think they are only tagging acc's. Im going to keep running this other char to see how long itll take to get banned, but they are still banning now, not just in waves.